Top Vancouver Seasonal & Special Occasions
24 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "Really interesting venue, love the treetop adventures... Well worth the time and cost. We went on a very rainy day but with umbrellas and rain jackets I was fine...not crowded."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "Most memorable was I got closer to nature and I was able to see the most visited place in BC. The tour guide was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "I did this day trip yesterday and i loved it! It was an amazing trip that permits you to see other then vancouver in one day. Summer time, 4 hours in whistler is to much but winter time must be amazing. The sea to sky gondola is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Eric brought to life the late 1800s Vancouver. I loved how immersed he was in character. Transported us back in time. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "This private tour was amazing! My guide was super kind and very informative! I learned so much about Vancouver! The tour was great because I had plenty of time to do what I wanted and did not feel like I was rushed which was so nice! All of the stops on this tour were so much fun especially the vancouver christmas market!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island