Top Vancouver Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Vancouver Tours
Exploring Vancouver by bicycle is our favorite thing to do. Whether you want sandy beaches, hidden trails, historical landmarks, you can see them all by following our famous seawall.
At Van City Bikes we offer top quality bikes for your use. Come see our team and we will get you out exploring our city.
A visually stimulating bike trip around Boundary Bay and through the backroads of local farms to a local craft brewery
Mud Bay magic takes cyclists 20 kms on the dykes of Boundary Bay - home to over 5,000,000 birds in an International Flyway.
Get a glimpse into Vancouver’s rough and rowdy past on a walking tour of the historic Gastown neighborhood. Hear haunting tales of the city’s darkest days, when fires, smallpox and gold dust fever swept through the frontier outpost. Visit the neighborhood’s landmarks and historic sites as your guide evokes the thieves, hustlers and vagabonds that made the west so wild.
The Legendary Gastown Food tour takes you through the cobbled stone streets of Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Enjoy local craft beer, Japanese Kar-age style chicken, freshly made Sicilian Tortellini with local wine, crispy sweet & chili cauliflower, Canadian poutine; handmade fries topped with cheese curds & gravy and choice of beer/wine, organic smooth soft ice cream, Vancouver's award winning cheesecake and delicious lemon bars. On this 2.5 hour walking food tour, you will be lead by an improv comedy actor who will share the fascinating and funny little-known stories about Vancouver and its “Wild West” history that dates back 150 years. (Note: Food tasting options may vary)
Spend a morning in Vancouver’s Chinatown with an off-duty chef on this food and cultural walking tour. With the help of your expert, taste delicious barbecued crispy duck and other savory delights, as you learn about Chinatown’s historical landmarks and local cuisine. Drink tea, enter cookware and herbal medicine shops, and visit the tranquil Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden. A dim sum lunch is included in this small-group tour limited to 10 people.
Cycle along the seawall and through some of Vancouver’s most popular neighborhoods with your small group and a guide. You’ll see Gastown, Yaletown, Chinatown (with a stop at the serene Dr Sun Yat-Sen Garden) and Strathcona—Vancouver’s oldest residential neighborhood. There will be time for a walk through the market on Granville Island before concluding the 11-mile (18 kilometer) trip.
Soar above the scenic city of Vancouver, enjoying a bird's eye view of its picturesque harbor and nearby mountain peaks, on this 20-minute, small-group seaplane flight. Hop aboard your seaplane as you leave the tourist crowds in downtown Vancouver behind, as you glide above the city's beautiful skyline and take in an aerial view of its Olympic facilities. This small-group flight, limited to just 14 guests, also includes a carbon offset levy.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Discover Vancouver's major attractions and city highlights in one day on this private 4-hour Vancouver day trip. Travel through the city by luxury vehicle with your private guide. Chose your own route to hit the highlights you most want to see. Perhaps take in top sites such as Chinatown, Gastown, Granville Park and Stanley Park. Enjoy panoramic views over the city and North Shore mountains from Queen Elizabeth Park. Gain insight into the city’s rich history and heritage, and learn what makes British Columbia’s buzzing metropolis tick.
Discover one of Vancouver’s natural wonders by bike on a morning or afternoon tour of Stanley Park. Enjoy a relaxing guided ride through the 1,000-acre (405-hectare) park—the city’s ‘Green Heart.’ Cruise by Third Beach, view First Nations totem poles in Brockton Point, and catch great views of the city skyline, mountains, and local wildlife. Along the way, learn about Vancouver’s rich history as a logging center and the park’s complex ecosystem.
Experience some of Vancouver's highlights on this family-friendly day tour, including stops at Grouse Mountain and the Capilano Suspension Bridge. With a small group of just 14 travelers, watch the lumberjack and endangered bird shows at Grouse Mountain. Visit the Treetop Adventure and the Cliffwalk at the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Round-trip hotel transportation included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Vancouver?
What Bike Rentals in Vancouver are taking additional safety precautions?
What Bike Rentals in Vancouver are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vancouver may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Self-guided Tours
- Walking Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Tours & Tickets
- Indian Arm Tours & Tickets
- Port of Vancouver Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Police Museum Tours & Tickets
- Cleveland Dam Tours & Tickets
- Robson Street Tours & Tickets
- Capilano River Hatchery Tours & Tickets
- Library Square Tours & Tickets
- Lions Gate Bridge Tours & Tickets
- False Creek Tours & Tickets
- Canada Place Tours & Tickets
- Fort Langley National Historic Site Tours & Tickets
- Rocky Mountaineer Train Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC Tours & Tickets
- Yaletown Tours & Tickets
- Harrison River Tours & Tickets
- Science World at TELUS World of Science Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL) Tours & Tickets
- Vancouver Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Sea to Sky Gondola Tours & Tickets
- Two Days in Vancouver
- Vancouver to VIctoria Tours
- Whale Watching in Vancouver
- Whitsler Tours from Vancouver
- Food Truck Dining in Vancouver
- Vancouver Cruises and Water Tours
- Art Lover’s Guide to Vancouver
- Must-See Museums in Vancouver
- How to Spend 2 Days in Vancouver
- Whistler Tours from Vancouver
- Vancouver Neighborhood Guide
- Food Lover's Guide to Vancouver
- Romantic Things to Do in Vancouver
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island