Top Vancouver Extreme Sports
45 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Paulo, our guide, made the trip. He was a wealth of knowledge and was a ton of fun. We experienced the rain forest off of the main pathways in Stanley Park, False Creek, Granville Island, and learned the history of Vancouver. Amazing. Ask for Paulo - he is the best!"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Chris our guide for a wonderful bike tour. Your knowledge of the local environment and customs was in-depth and gave us a better understanding of Vancouver and it’s history. It was an easy ride which was mostly flat. Being the 1st March it was still cold so suggest you wear warm layers and gloves. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were soaked from our knickers oot! It was a fantastic ride despite the continuous rain. Greg, our guide, had a great sense of humor and had a vast knowledge of the city, it’s history and culture. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "When we visit a city our preferred way of seeing it is a bike tour led by a local who knows and loves the city - you get their insight and perspective, so much more depth than you would otherwise. Jeremy was an excellent guide friendly, relaxed and very informative. He was also very attentive in giving detailed information about how we would proceed so there was never any doubt, for example, in traffic about what to do. It helped that we had a beautiful day of sunshine with a slight breeze - perfect."
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "Darren was the best! Very easy going and accomodating! Dropped us off after tour completed close to our hotel..instead of drop point. Would did this your again."
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide we had, Brent, was so amazing! Knowledgeable and friendly and went out of his way to make sure everyone had a good time. 10/10 would recommend. A long day but we’ll worth the money and the gondola is an amazing experience. You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was a beyond expectation tour. Our tour guide Mike was young, energetic and fun. Had a wonderful and great value. Definitely recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Was a great adventure and worth it.|Lovely location, accommodation and adventures, snowmobiling, dog sledding and fortunate enough to have a spectacular experience to view the northern lights, what a show we got to witness !!!"
* A traveler said: "The good people at the ropes adventure hadn't heard from viator about our payment, they let us go anyway deciding to deal with them later. I think it will be easier to deal directly with attractions personally next time."
* A traveler said: "I had a fabulous time with this mystery adventure! A friend and I solved the murder in about 2 hours- one tip- sit down and read through the police report, your questionnaire sheet and all the clues. It will save you time. However, you will have to walk quickly. Use all the clues."
* A traveler said: "This tour absolutely exceeded our expectations. The guided boat tour was spectacular; we went right up the fiord and got to see bald Eagles and get up close to lots of seals, as well as check out the little coastal townships. Food and service at doc morgans was great. There was ample food, but we were able to have a break between courses which helped. The plane ride back was exciting and getting to see Vancouver from above was a bonus. The weather probably played a big part, but this really was one of the best days of our holiday.. so much more than just an island visit, fun for the whole family and worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "My experience with this guide was absolutely amazing. They were so kind to bring me water and a snack for the hike and even stopped me off at another location more convenient for me. They are very knowledgeable and provided me a lot of interesting information throughout my hike. Highly recommend using this service. Thanks so much Ria!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salt Spring Island
- Kitsilano Beach
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Bowen Island
- Downtown Vancouver
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Canada Place
- Bill Reid Gallery
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Cleveland Dam
- False Creek
- FlyOver Canada
- English Bay
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Vancouver Olympic Cauldron
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Horseshoe Bay
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Vancouver Maritime Museum
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island