Top Vancouver Active & Outdoor Classes
Saved to wishlist!
12 results | All Vancouver Tours
Immerse yourself in nature’s splendor moments from downtown Vancouver. History meets the great outdoors at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, where you wander through the stunning temperate rain forest. Soar over the Capilano River as you cross the suspension bridge, climb through old-growth fir trees on the Treetops Adventure, and rise high above the canyon along a towering wall of granite on the new Cliffwalk.
Your camera just might run out of memory space on this trip. Discover one dramatic landscape after another on this full-day coach tour between Vancouver and Whistler: the Sea-to-Sky highway, the Sea-to-Sky Gondola, Squamish, Whistler Village, and Brandywine Falls. From the gondola, admire Howe Sound, the Squamish River, and the coastal mountain range. Enjoy plenty of free time to wander about Squamish and partake in Whistler Village activities on your own. Round-trip transport from select locations included.
Soar above the scenic city of Vancouver, enjoying a bird's eye view of its picturesque harbor and nearby mountain peaks, on this 20-minute, small-group seaplane flight. Hop aboard your seaplane as you leave the tourist crowds in downtown Vancouver behind, as you glide above the city's beautiful skyline and take in an aerial view of its Olympic facilities. This small-group flight, limited to just 14 guests, also includes a carbon offset levy.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Experience some of Vancouver's highlights on this family-friendly day tour, including stops at Grouse Mountain and the Capilano Suspension Bridge. With a small group of just 14 travelers, watch the lumberjack and endangered bird shows at Grouse Mountain. Visit the Treetop Adventure and the Cliffwalk at the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Round-trip hotel transportation included.
In this experience, you will have a professional certified and well experienced WhistlerBlackcomb Instructor, that has worked and rode in different countries around the world, such as Canada, Chilean Patagonia, Japan, Argentina and around Europe.
Spend a morning in Vancouver’s Chinatown with an off-duty chef on this food and cultural walking tour. With the help of your expert, taste delicious barbecued crispy duck and other savory delights, as you learn about Chinatown’s historical landmarks and local cuisine. Drink tea, enter cookware and herbal medicine shops, and visit the tranquil Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden. A dim sum lunch is included in this small-group tour limited to 10 people.
Spend half a day touring Vancouver’s natural and urban highlights on this sightseeing bus tour. Your savvy guide escorts you to key attractions such as Canada Place, Robson Street and across the Lions Gate Bridge. Listen to interesting commentary as you wind through vibrant neighborhoods and tree-lined paths in Stanley Park. Then head to Capilano Suspension Bridge for an exhilarating walk along the cliff-hanging footpaths.
Just east of Vancouver is Langley, part of the prime winemaking region of Fraser Valley. Explore multiple wineries on this half-day guided tour, with a unique lunch at the end of the tour. Learn about each winery’s history and specialty products. Pay a minimal fee to taste wines at each winery, or have it waived with a purchase of wine. Enjoy attentive service on this small-group tour limited to 11 people. Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van is included.
The Legendary Gastown Food tour takes you through the cobbled stone streets of Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Enjoy local craft beer, Japanese Kar-age style chicken, freshly made Sicilian Tortellini with local wine, crispy sweet & chili cauliflower, Canadian poutine; handmade fries topped with cheese curds & gravy and choice of beer/wine, organic smooth soft ice cream, Vancouver's award winning cheesecake and delicious lemon bars. On this 2.5 hour walking food tour, you will be lead by an improv comedy actor who will share the fascinating and funny little-known stories about Vancouver and its “Wild West” history that dates back 150 years. (Note: Food tasting options may vary)
Your tour is a picture-perfect way to experience Canada’s outdoors, while learning the basics of landscape photography. All levels of hikers and types of cameras are welcome. As an outdoors guide with 20+ years of experience leading hikes, I will show you how to snowshoe safely, following your own pace if needed. As a photographer I'll not only take beautiful photos of your memories, but also teach you landscape photography regardless of whether you carry a smartphone or DSLR. The tour includes return transportation from your accommodation to the mountain resort, photography lessons/tips and complimentary photos. Hiking poles (optional) can be borrowed.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Customize your sightseeing tour of vibrant Vancouver with multiple pass options for a hop-on hop-off tour aboard a clear-top bus. Let someone else drive you around town, and choose when to disembark at any of the stops, such as Chinatown, Stanley Park, and Gastown. Explore historical landmarks and shop along Robson Street at your own pace.
Make the most of your time in beautiful Vancouver on a half-day tour of the city’s highlights. Your driver escorts your group to popular attractions such as Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown, and Gastown. See totem poles, wander through food stalls and craft galleries, and get great city views from lookouts like Prospect Point. As you ride, listen to fascinating stories about the city, from the First Nation’s People to contemporary culture.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Active & Outdoor Classes in Vancouver?
The best Active & Outdoor Classes in Vancouver according to Viator travelers are:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Vancouver are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vancouver experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Vancouver are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vancouver may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola Tour
- Small Group Tour: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain from Vancouver
- Ski, Snowboard & Freestyle lessons or Guiding in Whistler & Vancouver ski R
- A Wok Around Chinatown: Culinary and Cultural Walking Tour Led by a Chef
- Vancouver City Tour Including Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Classes & Workshops
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Skiing Classes
- Snowboarding Classes
- Sports Lessons
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
- Two Days in Vancouver
- Vancouver to VIctoria Tours
- Whale Watching in Vancouver
- Whitsler Tours from Vancouver
- Food Truck Dining in Vancouver
- Vancouver Cruises and Water Tours
- Art Lover’s Guide to Vancouver
- Must-See Museums in Vancouver
- How to Spend 2 Days in Vancouver
- Whistler Tours from Vancouver
- Vancouver Neighborhood Guide
- Food Lover's Guide to Vancouver
- Romantic Things to Do in Vancouver
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island