Victoria Tours from Vancouver
A British Columbia visit is incomplete without a trip to Victoria, its stately capital. The midsize city, set on Vancouver Island, is full of lush gardens and ornate architecture, serving as a prime day trip destination from Vancouver. Here are a few ways to visit.
Whether you’re visiting Victoria for one day or for several, a guided tour by bus lets you see some of the city’s most important sights, such as Butchart Gardens, in a relatively short amount of time. This is a convenient option for travelers interested in doing some sightseeing. Guided tour can be a cost-effective way to visit Victoria.
For those visitors with an adventurous spirit, a seaplane trip from the mainland to the island is an excellent way to get a bird’s-eye view of British Columbia’s geography. One main reason for booking a seaplane tour from Vancouver to Victoria is the short travel time—one flight takes 35 minutes, as opposed to a 90-minute ferry ride.
Seeing British Columbia’s coastal islands from the water is one of the best ways to get a sense for the area, especially in regards to its marine life. Many cruise tours from Vancouver to Victoria incorporate whale-watching and sightseeing.
Things to Know
Victoria is set 60 miles (100 kilometers) southwest of Vancouver.
Some tours include hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees.
Day trips from Vancouver to Victoria can last up to 13 hours, so be prepared for a long day.
Comfortable walking shoes, a light windbreaker (ideally with some water resistance), and a camera are all important items to bring, as are snacks and water.
- Two Days in Vancouver
- Vancouver to VIctoria Tours
- Whale Watching in Vancouver
- Whitsler Tours from Vancouver
- Food Truck Dining in Vancouver
- Vancouver Cruises and Water Tours
- Art Lover’s Guide to Vancouver
- Must-See Museums in Vancouver
- How to Spend 2 Days in Vancouver
- Whistler Tours from Vancouver
- Vancouver Neighborhood Guide
- Food Lover's Guide to Vancouver
- Romantic Things to Do in Vancouver
- Victoria Tours from Vancouver