Things to Do in Vancouver This Summer
Vancouver is at its best in summer, with sunshine and pleasant temperatures providing ideal conditions for walking the streets, dining alfresco, and participating in all kinds of outdoor adventures. From bike rides to leisurely cruises, kayak tours to wine tastings, here are the best summer activities in Vancouver, Canada.
- Breeze by the city’s top attractions on anopen-air hop-on hop-off bus.
- Spot orca pods circling the waters on awhale-watching cruise; killer whale sightings typically peak in July and August.
- Take to the skies for a bird’s-eye perspective of Vancouver Harbor, the downtown skyscrapers, and the nearby mountains on aseaplane tour.
- Kayak and snorkel among seals inHowe Sound.
- Savor wine amid the vineyards ofFraser Valley.
- Pedal your way along the Stanley Park seawall with abike tour.
- Sip cocktails and soak up views of the Vancouver skyline on asightseeing cruise of Vancouver Harbor.
- Take the Skyride aerial tram up Grouse Mountain and edge across the Capilano Suspension bridge during aday trip to the North Shore.
- Admire the staggering views of Howe Sound from the Sea to Sky Gondola and explore Whistler village on aroad trip along the Sea to Sky Highway.