Overflowing with art studios, theaters, restaurants, and kid-friendly activities, Vancouver’s Granville Island is a popular spot for both tourists and locals. The “island”—really a small peninsula—is an ideal getaway from the bustle of city life, with waterfront views, scenic alleyways, and a thriving food and art culture.
Tours and tickets to Experience Granville Island
Should I book Granville Island tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Granville Island 2021?
What's the best way to experience Granville Island?
- Vancouver to Victoria Whale Watching & Butchart Gardens with Return by SpeedBoat
- Small-Group Afternoon Bike Tour of Vancouver
- Full day City Tour "wonderful Vancouver" in EASY ENGLISH (for foreigners)
- YVR Layover -- Vancouver City Sightseeing Tour
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada