Opened in 1986, Canada Place is hard to miss: The complex was built to look like a ship, and its five large fiberglass “sails” are visible above the Vancouver waterfront. This is the city’s main cruise ship terminal, and the complex is also home to a convention center, a hotel, and FlyOver Canada, a flight-simulation ride.
Tours and tickets to Experience Canada Place
What are Canada Place hours of operation?
Should I book Canada Place tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Canada Place 2021?
What's the best way to experience Canada Place?
- Sightseeing Tour of Vancouver with Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Best Selling Vancouver Sightseeing Tour/Best 5 Hours in vancouver private
- Best of Vancouver Day Tour Private
- Vancouver Solo Traveller City Tour Peak of Christmas in Grouse Mountain
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada