Top Vancouver Island Private and Luxury
17 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Hearing the chef’s or owner‘S stories really added to the tasting. The history tidbits were just right: very interesting and just long enough to keep us all interested. The time just flew by."
* A traveler said: "Convenient and pleasurable way to get to the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Bus was close to ferry dock and driver was informative and personable."
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great morning with our guide in Ucluelet paddling around the inner waterway seeing seals, sea lions eagles salmon turkey buzzards and lots more Neither my husband or I have any real experience of kayaking and safety briefing and instruction were exceptionally well done we received a complete narrative throughout the tour and it made our stay in Ucluelet even more special"
* A traveler said: "Saw orcas and humpback whales. The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a beautiful calm day"
* A traveler said: "Tom was an awesome tour guide from picking us up at hotel to talking about safety, sharing information about the sea lions, sea otters, birds and area. He also drove us back to our hotel. His boat is just beautiful and even though it was mid January we were always kept comfortable. Everyone was very knowledgeable and welcoming. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Informative, interesting, low key, erudite. Just what I like in a short historical tour. Our guide connected well with the group."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic the guide (beer nerd ) Elton was awesome very knowladgeable of beer and how it is produced the beers tasting venues were great. I would not hesitate to recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Richard arrives before the cruise disembarked. He is very knowledgeable in the history of the area. He gave a very good tour."
* A traveler said: "We were delighted with this experience. Having previously visited the gardens only during the summer months, we were thrilled with the displays and cheerfulness of this Christmas experience. Our shuttle driver gave us key tips on making the experience unforgettable."