Top Vancouver Island Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
Delve into the colorful past of Canada’s oldest Chinatown, in Victoria, British Columbia. This guided walking tour will lead you through the streets and storied allies of the historic neighborhood, as your historian/guide tells you the fascinating, sometimes tragic tales of the people who helped build the city and shape Canada as well as modern China.
FOOD, WINE and SPECTACULAR SCENERY. We LOVE this revised tour to REFLECT COVID-19.Join Island Time Tours for a lovely relaxing adventure exploring the Cowichan Valley. We visit 3 (4 if time permitting) of the prettiest vineyards and do our own thing to avoid any line-ups. We offer you a wonderful experience at each vineyard.. First stop includes bubbly with orange juice (optional) w/ fresh warm bake goods. Relax, inhale and take in this beautiful countryside. LUNCH is filled with afternoon tea delights with WINE served weather permitting in the great outdoors. Dessert w/wine complete this tour at another picturesque vineyard. Great food, award winning wines and spectacular beauty. Let's go!
Hit the waves with expert naturalists in search of Canadian sea-life on this whale-watching cruise from Victoria. Hop aboard your whale-watching boat and head out into the rolling seas with your guide. Gaze out over Victoria’s attractive coastline and watch the waves for sightings of graceful orcas. Listen as the two expert naturalists onboard explain the life cycles of the majestic creatures, and learn of their pivotal role near the top of the marine food chain. Enjoy fine views from the seating areas both inside and on-deck.
Hot drinks, certified marine biologists, and indoor and outdoor viewing areas set this Victoria whale watching tour apart from its competitors. Travel in luxury and style as you look out for whales in their natural environment in the one of the world's best whale-watching habitats in the Juan de Fuca and Haro Strait. Other sightings may include marine birds, seals, and sea lions, making this the ideal way to see more of the region's animal residents!
The Saanich Peninsula is a wonderful place to explore and on this guided tour, you'll experience some of the best bits all in one day! Tours are fully customized to you and your group.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Vancouver Island?
The best Kid-Friendly in Vancouver Island according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in Vancouver Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vancouver Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Vancouver Island are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vancouver Island may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets