Top Utah Rafting
16 results | All Utah Tours
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time with my kids on this trip. Experienced New and exciting things in this trip. Our River Guide was awesome. He was very outgoing and made the trip so much better. Even with waters low, we still got the white water experience. Would definitely recommend and will return when back in Moab."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day on the Colorado. Our guide Liza was amazing, she was upbeat and friendly. We would definitely do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Guide Eli. He was courteous and knowledgeable. The scenery was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "So much fun and such a great way to get views from the water. Water levels were very low because it is late in the season, but it made for a very calm but fun "white water drift" and allowed me to get amazing photos. Dan or "River Jesus" was so great and made sure we all got the most out of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Great guides. Travis and Thomas extremely knowledgeable Easy class 1 and 2 rapids An all together beautiful day."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the beautiful views, and our tour guide Austin was knowledgeable and laid back. We definitely recommend the half day out on the river while you are here."
* A traveler said: "Went in early august, and the river was mostly calm with a few more exciting parts. Our guide was great, and our kiddos had a good time."
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The team of guides we had were authentic and genuine (shout out to Katie, Greg, Lake, and Ethan); you can tell they truly enjoyed their job and their life. It was truly full service from pick up, drive to and from, rafting and LUNCH! I thought lunch would just be "here are some snacks," but it really was an actual lunch. The rapids were exciting and provided an adrenaline rush. The guides gave us safety tips and were clearly competent and confident if something were to happen. I was curious to see where the overall 'half' start came from and after reading other reviews, I could see why ppl might be bummed about their experience. That being said, I would recommend/suggest that you 'claim' a paddle boat if that is what you want. An option might be for Navtec to offer an optional upgrade to guarantee a spot in the paddle boats. Other reviewers mentioned no A/C (*eye roll), long drive (*eye roll*), and small rapids. Navtec can't control the rhythm of the rapids or the water levels, so I don't think they should be faulted for that. Overall, I would highly recommend, absolutely worth the price point, and I'm ready to do it again."
* A traveler said: "This was our first time of whitewater rafting, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We went during the high water season due to the large snow fall this past winter, and it was wet and wild. Our guide was Glenn who was very informative. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely float on Colorado River with a knowledgeable guide. The full day trip included lunch which was fantastic Cesar salad wrap."
* A traveler said: "The canyoneering was quite an experience. Was nervous at first but now I’m dying to do it again! Kai was our guide. She was amazing!! Pack rafting was different. Not like kayaking. It was such a thrill! 😊"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Leonardo Museum
- Brighton Resort
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Green River
- Great Salt Lake
- Thanksgiving Point
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Court of the Patriarchs
- Angels Landing
- The Narrows
- Antelope Island State Park
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Zion Canyon
- Westwater Canyon
- Zion Canyon Scenic Drive
- Kolob Arch
- Sand Flats Recreation Area
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri