Top Utah Nature and Wildlife Tours
88 results | All Utah Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience and even better people. Booked another trip with them for the next day because the experience was so awesome"
* A traveler said: "Dakota, our guide, was great. Such a fantastic 4 hours. We highly recommend this tour. Easy to book."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Recommend the early trip! Ben was a fantastic guide. Beautiful and fun...would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed Jared so much. What a fantastic tour guide. All of the tour was our favorite, from the ride to the sandboarding. Peek a boo Canyon was great"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "An amazing Tour with an amazing guide, Tony. Highly recommended. You will see amazing formations. Other worldly!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with excellent guides. Everything was wonderful. Highly recommended to anyone. Awesome views"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The off roads vehicles are very good, tour guides were very knowledgeable and helped all of us climb up and down the arches to ensure we had a good, safe experience. They took us to the hidden gems in the park where we could have easy hikes, get great pictures and avoid the large crowds."
* A traveler said: "The rapids are very mild at the end of the season so it’s much more fun to get in the water to ride the rapids. Our guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Great views, great guide, great experience. We were left speechless and grateful by the end of our 1.5 hours."
* A traveler said: "Rob is the BEST guide!! He was knowledgeable and encouraging. The entire experience was one I will never forget and he was incredible in making it such a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with many of the “greatest hits” as stops. great guide. Very friendly easygoing and helpful"
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Our driver / Guide, Nicole, was exceptional! She was friendly, enthusiastic and extremely safety conscious. Ride was rugged, remote and authentic. Lots of incredible vistas….truly enjoyed our adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Sunrise tour was awesome. Tour goes through that part of the valley only accessible with 4 wheel drive and a guide. Guide was very helpful with photography and history. One of my favorite tours ever."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a wonderful guide with lots of stories and history of the park to share. He also had a great sense of humor which added to the stories. We would definitely hire Mark to guide us through a national park if the opportunity presented itself."
* A traveler said: "Camden was our guide. He was awesome. Guides were all nice. I just booked the wrong raft ride. Should have done a more advanced white water ride."
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with Ben. He was very knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. Five in the 4x4 was a little tight but made it work. We enjoyed seeing a part of the park we couldn’t have seen on our own and also really enjoyed the hike. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I am so glad my mom and I took this tour. Rose was our guide and she was so nice and gave a great tour. The scenery and trail was really phenomenal!! Thank you for a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Great views, great tour guide. A great way to see a slot canyon. Guide was very knowledgeable. Plenty of time to take it all in."
* A traveler said: "I travel a lot & this was by far the best excursion we have ever been on! I’ve never experienced or seen anything like what Cristo showed us. Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The team of guides we had were authentic and genuine (shout out to Katie, Greg, Lake, and Ethan); you can tell they truly enjoyed their job and their life. It was truly full service from pick up, drive to and from, rafting and LUNCH! I thought lunch would just be "here are some snacks," but it really was an actual lunch. The rapids were exciting and provided an adrenaline rush. The guides gave us safety tips and were clearly competent and confident if something were to happen. I was curious to see where the overall 'half' start came from and after reading other reviews, I could see why ppl might be bummed about their experience. That being said, I would recommend/suggest that you 'claim' a paddle boat if that is what you want. An option might be for Navtec to offer an optional upgrade to guarantee a spot in the paddle boats. Other reviewers mentioned no A/C (*eye roll), long drive (*eye roll*), and small rapids. Navtec can't control the rhythm of the rapids or the water levels, so I don't think they should be faulted for that. Overall, I would highly recommend, absolutely worth the price point, and I'm ready to do it again."
* A traveler said: "The flight itself. Pilot was great, very informative. Thanks! Waiting area and Rest Rooms were clean."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, beautiful scenery and our guide was outstanding!! We would do it again if we ever come back to Zion."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Corona Arch
- Mill Canyon Dinosaur Trail
- Court of the Patriarchs
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Green River
- Antelope Island State Park
- Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Fisher Towers
- Bear Lake
- Zion Canyon
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Salt Lake Tabernacle
- Utah Scenic Byway 279 Rock Art Sites
- Thanksgiving Point
- Zion Human History Museum
- Weeping Rock Trail
- Tracy Aviary
- Sand Flats Recreation Area
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri