Top Utah Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Utah Tours
Sort by: Featured
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
This experience is private, no need to worry about combined groups causing social distancing problems. This is a fully guided experience where guides do the driving. NO GUEST DRIVING. Sandboarding is a unique activity and makes this a great family tour with the addition of the short slot canyon hike. But the best thing about this tour is the ride in a UTV/ATV. The sand dune we board down is great for all ages. You can either board standing up or sled sitting down! At 2 hours, this tour allows you to easily get in a fun activity that wont make you dedicate an entire day to an excursion while also providing some fast paced excitement. We have found that many guests prefer not to ride for hours on the dusty trails. And with short vacation time not everyone has the opportunity for the longer tours! It is a quick stop on the way to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park and will most likely be a location you pass on your travels to see the parks.
* A traveler said: "Sand boardings awesome and the slot canyon was very pretty. The guide was super nice and very personable. Great experience"
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Utah are taking additional safety precautions?
These Utah experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Utah are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Utah may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Corona Arch
- Weeping Rock Trail
- Red Butte Garden
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Utah Scenic Byway 279 Rock Art Sites
- Zion Canyon Scenic Drive
- Dead Horse Point State Park
- Antelope Island State Park
- Alta Ski Area
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Sand Flats Recreation Area
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- The Narrows
- Virgin River
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
- Thanksgiving Point
- Green River
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri