Lake Powell is a reservoir—the second-largest man-made reservoir in the United States, actually—in the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area on the border of Arizona and Utah. Known for its many sandy beaches, sparkling blue water, and red-rock landscapes, this fun vacation spot is one of Arizona’s top attractions. Some of the lake’s famous features include the Glen Canyon Dam (located in Arizona) and the Rainbow Bridge National Monument, one of the world’s longest natural bridges (located in Utah).
Lake Powell Tours
Should I book Lake Powell tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lake Powell 2021?
What's the best way to experience Lake Powell?
- Antelope Canyon or Peekaboo Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Small Group Tour - Las Vegas
- 3-Day National Parks Tour from Las Vegas: Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce Canyon
- Lower Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Tour from Las Vegas
- Lower Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Small Group Day Tour from Las Vegas
Things to do near Utah
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington