Top Ubud Travel & Transportation Services
319 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us at arrival, car was clean and he showed us sights along the way. Would book again."
* A traveler said: "Pickup and drop off as promised. The number they provided was legitimate as well. Reasonably priced too"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very friendly and spoke great English! Gave us information as we drove like a tour guide."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! This tour was outstanding, the guide was kind, caring, and just overall an amazing person. He knew all the good restaurants, and good bars. we loved him so much we booked him 2 more days after our first tour. I would recommend this company, and I will use them again when I visit next year."
* A traveler said: "Very good - Driver was at the airport on time. He was very friendly and provided a few things to do whilst in Ubud. Also made contact during our stay to offer other tours, however we had made booking prior to our arrival."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic service. Sent a message in the morning to confirm the pick up time and arrived on time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was great, he knew exactly where to go to see what we wanted to see, very professional and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a fantastic way to get a taste of what Bali has to offer all in one day. Our family’s highlights included the Bali swing and waterfall. We were fortunate enough to have an amazing driver, Madedade. He was very kind and was happy to answer any questions we had about Bali. He also recommended us good places to eat and explore, outside of the attractions already listed. I highly recommend this tour and especially having Madedade as your driver."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was the highlight of my trip to Bali. The food we cooked was delicious. Putu taught the class. She's friendly, welcoming and gave good instructions. I liked that Putu didn't just teach us how to cook the meals but she also showed us her garden, her home, and taught us about Balinese customs."
* A traveler said: "I loved it. The guide was very informative, I got to know so much about Balinese culture and traditions. Cycling itself was so easy, its 99.9% downhill so you just steer and relax. The car in which we came to the starting point was following us all the time so it kind of gave us sort of a safety feeling. Overall it was really nice."
* A traveler said: "We went with Ketut. He was very knowlegeable and communicative. The tour was well organised and flexible. He made an extra special effort to make life easier for my pregnant wife. In particular we enjoyed the monkey forest."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I loved this tour. But be prepared theres about 200 steps to walk down that are all uneven and 180 to walk up after the rafting. The tour guide was great, he waited with me whilst i slowly assended the steps with many rests on the way up.|The lunch was nice and you can buy a cold drink at lunch if you like."
* A traveler said: "Made is fantastic! Starting his own business, he is eager to please. His tour is completely customized. We went snorkeling, then to Lempuyang Temple and instead of the coffee plantation to a water purification temple of the Royal family. At each stop, we had our own private tour being one step ahead. We loved Made's commentary about life on Bali and the unique tour he offered us! We had such a great day- we asked to go to see a turtle sanctuary the next day- no problem and we added another temple in the South. Made is on time, on point and knowledgable- we highly recommend him when you travel to Bali. We are definitely going on more tours with Made!"
* A traveler said: "We had been in Bali for 5 days before we took this tour and had one other very good Bali tour and one really bad one (with different companies). The tours took us to great places but, were all a bit more touristy than we wanted. This tour was like a breath of fresh air and we LOVED all of it. The company did pick us up from our villa quite a ways away from the tour start which was great. We had a few issues with the driver and the company immediately addressed it and had a different driver take us home after the tour. It was great that they listened and adapted. After that however, we were SO pleased, there were NO concerns. Our guide Sujaya met us with all the bikes and equipment, made sure everyone's gear worked and fit properly and adjusted the bikes for us. It ended up being just the 4 of us ranging from 10-72 in our group. He then took us in back roads and through rice terraces with stops and 4th generation wood craving place and a coffee plantation. We had mentioned our previous tours and desire to avoid the crowds and he definitely answered. The places he took us to and the scenery we passed was EXACTLY what we hoped, traditional Bali unspoiled and without 100 people taking their perfect instagram picture. The coffee plantation he took us to was in the hills and quiet. We had to walk through a bamboo forest to get there and once there, the view was amazing. Majority of the ride is downhill with a few uphill stretches. I do agree with previous reviews that parts of the rice fields are a little narrow and hard to balance if you aren't at least a intermediate level rider so, a decent amount of bike skill is recommended. But, riding through the fields was also some of the best parts of the tour for sure. Our guide was very knowledgable and friendly/happy. He was patient and safety conscious throughout the tour. He even stopped the tour and had us go out to the rice fields with the workers and we got to learn (and do) a bit of the harvesting. This was definitely the best tour we took in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our time at the cooking class, we learnt a lot and the authentic food is amazing. We had our Adult daughter and two sons with us and all came away all the more delighted with Bali. We really enjoyed our experience. We would recommend it to anyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Neka Art Museum
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Bali Zoo
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran