Top Ubud Seasonal & Special Occasions
26 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was the highlight of my trip to Bali. The food we cooked was delicious. Putu taught the class. She's friendly, welcoming and gave good instructions. I liked that Putu didn't just teach us how to cook the meals but she also showed us her garden, her home, and taught us about Balinese customs."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "We went with Ketut. He was very knowlegeable and communicative. The tour was well organised and flexible. He made an extra special effort to make life easier for my pregnant wife. In particular we enjoyed the monkey forest."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I loved this tour. But be prepared theres about 200 steps to walk down that are all uneven and 180 to walk up after the rafting. The tour guide was great, he waited with me whilst i slowly assended the steps with many rests on the way up.|The lunch was nice and you can buy a cold drink at lunch if you like."
* A traveler said: "We had been in Bali for 5 days before we took this tour and had one other very good Bali tour and one really bad one (with different companies). The tours took us to great places but, were all a bit more touristy than we wanted. This tour was like a breath of fresh air and we LOVED all of it. The company did pick us up from our villa quite a ways away from the tour start which was great. We had a few issues with the driver and the company immediately addressed it and had a different driver take us home after the tour. It was great that they listened and adapted. After that however, we were SO pleased, there were NO concerns. Our guide Sujaya met us with all the bikes and equipment, made sure everyone's gear worked and fit properly and adjusted the bikes for us. It ended up being just the 4 of us ranging from 10-72 in our group. He then took us in back roads and through rice terraces with stops and 4th generation wood craving place and a coffee plantation. We had mentioned our previous tours and desire to avoid the crowds and he definitely answered. The places he took us to and the scenery we passed was EXACTLY what we hoped, traditional Bali unspoiled and without 100 people taking their perfect instagram picture. The coffee plantation he took us to was in the hills and quiet. We had to walk through a bamboo forest to get there and once there, the view was amazing. Majority of the ride is downhill with a few uphill stretches. I do agree with previous reviews that parts of the rice fields are a little narrow and hard to balance if you aren't at least a intermediate level rider so, a decent amount of bike skill is recommended. But, riding through the fields was also some of the best parts of the tour for sure. Our guide was very knowledgable and friendly/happy. He was patient and safety conscious throughout the tour. He even stopped the tour and had us go out to the rice fields with the workers and we got to learn (and do) a bit of the harvesting. This was definitely the best tour we took in Bali."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Wayan picked us up in his lovely van and drove us to Sanur. After a short boat ride we toured around Nusa Penida and saw some beautiful sights. We heard about the history and culture and had a delicious crispy chicken lunch. Wayan was most helpful especially as we are both a bit older and needed some extra care. A wonderful man. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran