Top Ubud Classes & Workshops
101 results | All Ubud Tours
* A traveler said: "This workshop receives excellent reviews. And that is quite right. The guidance is excellent and individually focused. Yande is only satisfied when the customer is also happy and satisfied with the workpiece. And that it has quality. This makes it unnecessary to search for similar workshops."
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our time at the cooking class, we learnt a lot and the authentic food is amazing. We had our Adult daughter and two sons with us and all came away all the more delighted with Bali. We really enjoyed our experience. We would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I love to cook and learn about other cultures so this was a perfect experience. The markets were very interesting and the variety of food was great and yummy. The teacher was also very helpful, kind and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was the highlight of my trip to Bali. The food we cooked was delicious. Putu taught the class. She's friendly, welcoming and gave good instructions. I liked that Putu didn't just teach us how to cook the meals but she also showed us her garden, her home, and taught us about Balinese customs."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "This was such a perfect way to spend our day. A drive into the hills from our accommodation to our meeting point was well worth it. Dewa was such an excellent teacher and guide who shared cultural information, stories and his cooking skills and knowledge with us. We came away feeling we had experienced something very special."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I loved this tour. But be prepared theres about 200 steps to walk down that are all uneven and 180 to walk up after the rafting. The tour guide was great, he waited with me whilst i slowly assended the steps with many rests on the way up.|The lunch was nice and you can buy a cold drink at lunch if you like."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Great service all round. Great guide. Individualised service. Picked up early. Lovely lunch. Nice being able to swim in the river. Great day thankyou!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had been in Bali for 5 days before we took this tour and had one other very good Bali tour and one really bad one (with different companies). The tours took us to great places but, were all a bit more touristy than we wanted. This tour was like a breath of fresh air and we LOVED all of it. The company did pick us up from our villa quite a ways away from the tour start which was great. We had a few issues with the driver and the company immediately addressed it and had a different driver take us home after the tour. It was great that they listened and adapted. After that however, we were SO pleased, there were NO concerns. Our guide Sujaya met us with all the bikes and equipment, made sure everyone's gear worked and fit properly and adjusted the bikes for us. It ended up being just the 4 of us ranging from 10-72 in our group. He then took us in back roads and through rice terraces with stops and 4th generation wood craving place and a coffee plantation. We had mentioned our previous tours and desire to avoid the crowds and he definitely answered. The places he took us to and the scenery we passed was EXACTLY what we hoped, traditional Bali unspoiled and without 100 people taking their perfect instagram picture. The coffee plantation he took us to was in the hills and quiet. We had to walk through a bamboo forest to get there and once there, the view was amazing. Majority of the ride is downhill with a few uphill stretches. I do agree with previous reviews that parts of the rice fields are a little narrow and hard to balance if you aren't at least a intermediate level rider so, a decent amount of bike skill is recommended. But, riding through the fields was also some of the best parts of the tour for sure. Our guide was very knowledgable and friendly/happy. He was patient and safety conscious throughout the tour. He even stopped the tour and had us go out to the rice fields with the workers and we got to learn (and do) a bit of the harvesting. This was definitely the best tour we took in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! This tour was outstanding, the guide was kind, caring, and just overall an amazing person. He knew all the good restaurants, and good bars. we loved him so much we booked him 2 more days after our first tour. I would recommend this company, and I will use them again when I visit next year."
* A traveler said: "This is definitely worth the time and money. I truly enjoyed my experience and was able to learn even more about the locals way of living. The food was delicious! I think my group did a great job cooking and the family did a great job teaching us. Definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the real Bali. We were a mixed group and had a brilliant time. Alex the guide was funny and informative. Even the young kids in our group had a great day. I would do this aga8n in a heart beat"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience. Incredible treatments and such lovely therapists. Delicious food and drinks. Was in heaven. Felt so relaxed. Can't wait to go again. Exceptional prices too"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "FANTASTIC!! I highly recommend! Wonderful chef / host and his wife. Well organized and beautiful presentation. The setting was in their home open to the gorgeous view. A wonderful Bali experience all around. Does not include transport afterwards, but I booked it combined with Ubud tour afterwards which too was the best. Ketut was my driver and I will use him again!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional painting class by professional artist. Nice setting, spacious, with Ginger tea and biscuits. We also had free pickup and drop off to central Ubud."
* A traveler said: "Putin’s was an wonderful, gracious host! Her family immediately made us feel welcome and like meme era of the family. The market tour was fascinating, trying new fruits, experiencing new scents, and watching daily Balinese life unfold. Both Putuband her cousin who helped with the cooking had good English and were able to easily communicate things about their culture and way of life. Highly recommended to those that want an truly unique and authentic cultural experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a really good experience. Wayan and Made taught us a lot about their home and culture, and the food we prepared was the best we’ve had in Bali. We also got to visit a coffee plantation afterwards (I’m not sure if this is always included in the tour though, or if we just had extra time). I would definitely recommend this class to anyone visiting Ubud!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)
- Neka Art Museum
- Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
- Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)
- Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)
- Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)
- Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)
- Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum
- Bali Zoo
- Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)
- Casa Luna Cooking School
- Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)
- Mas Village (Desa Mas)
- Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
Day Trips from Ubud
- Ubud to Bali
- Ubud to Taman Ayun Temple (Pura Taman Ayun)
- Ubud to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple (Pura Ulun Danu Bratan)
- Ubud to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Ubud to Denpasar
- Ubud to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Ubud to Karangasem
- Ubud to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Ubud to Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)
- Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)
- Ubud to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Ubud to Nusa Dua
- Ubud to Kuta
- Ubud to Lombok
- Ubud to Nusa Lembongan
- Ubud to Aling-Aling Waterfalls (Air Terjun Aling-Aling)
- Ubud to Seminyak
- Ubud to Jimbaran