Top Tuscany Bus Tours
494 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This tour made our short staff in Florence very Memorable. The tour is very organized and you get to see so many villages all in just 12 hrs. The bus rides between each location were great for resting your feet. Stephano was an amazing tour guide. He was very friendly and funny as well. Best part of my Florence trip. You must do it!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "Alessandro was a great guide & my husband & I had him all to ourselves! Sienna & Sangimignano were a lot of fun to tour & the wine tasting & lunch at the winery was fun. It was a really fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely excellent tour. Wonderful tour guide Valentino and the best driver ever, Gabriel Drove.so so well. Very impressed"
* A traveler said: "Statue of The David is remarkable. Also, musical instrument collection is an unexpected privilege to see."
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific. The wine tasting and meal were great. The pace of the tour was helpful. The guides were easy to understand and were attentive to the groups needs."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a great experience! Well organized. A couple of people on the tour felt it too much to drive the Vespas. They got to drive a vintage Fiat. We went through tiny back roads that were originally designed for donkeys. Our tour leader, Chris was knowledgeable and personable. A lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the wine tasting and tour of cellars. We also visited the walled city of Monteriggioni. Tour guide gave insight into the region and gave us a ride back to train station."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Relaxed and had a good sense of humour. It was also a good chance to meet other people from other nationalities and chat over lunch"
* A traveler said: "Angelo was interesting knowledgeable and passionate about everything he discussed. We especially appreciated his enlightening information about David!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)
- Pisa Baptistery (Battistero)
- Prada Outlet
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Livorno Cruise Port (Livorno Terminal Crociere)
- Castle of Meleto (Castello di Meleto)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Pinocchio Park (Parco di Pinocchio)
- Devil's Bridge (Ponte del Diavolo or Ponte della Maddalena)
- San Marco Museum
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Carrara Marble Quarry
- Church of San Sisto (Chiesa di San Sisto)
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Medici Chapels
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy