Top Tulum On the Water
140 results | All Tulum Tours
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! The experience was very safe and all the people that worked there were so friendly and helpful. They spoke great English and made us laugh the whole time. The food was also really delicious. Definitely recommend this experience and we’re glad we chose to do it. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
* A traveler said: "Alberto was such a fun guide! We had a blast. I would absolutely recommend. The only down side was the bus that picked us up was a little late."
* A traveler said: "The diversity of wildlife was incredible and our tour guide Karen was amazing, it was so heartwarming seeing how she respected and loved the animals. Thank you so much for your great vibes."
* A traveler said: "Awesome time, our guide was very caring literally held my hand almost the whole time his name was Allen. If you can’t swim or scared and thinking about doing it just do it you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was a fantastic teacher for both the newbies and the certified diver in our group. The Casa Cenote was beautiful and not too busy with tourists, which made for opportunity to see through the water clearly and even stop by to see the resident crocodile!"
* A traveler said: "I got much more than I paid for and I'm glad I went there. It was amazing to meet the underworld for the fist time and the instructor Mariana did a great job to make sure we had a splendid experience."
* A traveler said: "Overall great experience. Drinks, music and food were all as listed. The crew was amazing and made accommodations for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Everyone went above and beyond to make this excursion wonderful. We also saw so many amazing fish and sea creatures. Perfect."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guys made this hassle free with hotel pick up and drop off. It is a great option for a half a day tour instead of an intense 12 one. The guide was very friendly too."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tour. Alex the tour director and the other Alex snorkeling guide, the captain and 1st mate were all terrific and went out of there way to make our trip special. We saw up close the whale shark many times both in the water and on the surface. It was a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "one of the best experiences i’ve ever had. first we went snorkeling in an open cenote; afterwards we were taken kayaking, which was absolutely incredible. we learned about the different bird species living on the islands and caught the sunset. our amazing tour guides led us further out for some incredible views; we ended up kayaking back under the moon and stars. words and pictures cannot do the tour justice. just go!"
* A traveler said: "This is a can’t miss experience. Access to this cenote is limited so it’s never crowded and truly a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Excelente. Our guide made us feel safe. Dove dos ojos cenote. Only recommendation is to make sure you get the long sleeve wet suit. The mosquitoes will eat alive."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide team of Erik, Reth, and Arlan was extraordinary. Very knowledgeable and really wanted everyone in the trip to have a great time."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling with turtles outside of the Tulum ruins was great and the Manati cenote was amazing! Erica was very knowledgeable about the region and did an excellent job as our guide. Highly recommend and a good value."
* A traveler said: "I dived with Alex and he is a great guide. The Dive Center location is easy to find with the description they send you in advance. You are welcomed in a private lush, shaded garden in the middle of Tulum to collect your gear. We were lucky to be one of the first at The Pit and the sun rays were just perfect for a beautiful light effect. Being all by ourselves in the Pit made it feel like we were flying in a magical space. Alex knows a lot about cave diving and the history of the cenotes. He is a cave diver in his free time and is always eager to explore new caves. You are safe in his guidance. The diving materials were all top quality. I can recommend Le Calypso Dive Center and ask for Alex as your guide."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was our favorite thing of the whole trip! Marisol was an excellent and fun tour guide. We went before anyone was on the cenote which was incredible. And we had the best tacos of our whole trip!"
* A traveler said: "This was easily one of the coolest things I've ever done. Alex (and La Calypso Dive Shop) was an amazing instructor who made me feel comfortable with my relatively little experience. The water was perfect temperature and visibility. Strongly recommend the experience."
* A traveler said: "Don't miss it! Small dive company, personalized attention, and incredible views and experience! Really special to dive in a Cenote and especially then pop up in a "bat cave" after swimming underground tunnels with flashlights. All gear provided, showers at Cenote site were a plus. It was a bit tiring to carry all gear down steps from the parking area twice, but if you're in okay shape, should be fine. Our guide was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Check in was slow and a bit of waiting, but once we got going, it was a fun time. FYI lunch is not served until you have done all of your activities (they don't explain that up front)."
* A traveler said: "Hernel was an excellent guide. He picked us up very promptly at the meeting point and time. He explained so much history and took the time to show each one of all the little parts of the caverns. He took us to three different Cenotes and told us history about each one, Tortuga, Jaguar and Tres Zapotes. Tortuga and Tres Zapotes were absolutely gorgeous and were so much fun to swim in. Both have high jump parts and Hernel videos and took pictures of our jump for us. After the Cenote swim we went to Akumal and swam with the turtles. At Akumal, another guide joined Hernel to lead the guide to see the turtles. We got see a sting ray along with some of the turtles. After the turtle swim we went to a local spot for lunch. Hernel had made a sandwich to snack on and had plenty of water and drinks for us. Hernel is an absolutely amazing tour guide. Zak is the wonderful driver of the tour bus and did a fantastic job driving us around. An absolutely wonderful tour with the best tour guides!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Dhow Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Power Boats
- Scuba Diving
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands