Top Tulum Lunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Tulum Tours
Cruise the Caribbean on a luxury catamaran on this sailing and snorkeling adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup in an air-conditioned minivan, board the 65-foot (19-meter) vessel and prepare to snorkel one of the largest barrier reefs in the world with an expert diver. Take in the Caribbean’s relaxing atmosphere, feast on freshly-caught lobster or steak, and enjoy an open bar—all included in the tour price.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Lunch Cruises in Tulum are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén