Tankah Park is an ecological adventure park set in the jungle near Tulum in Mexico’s Riviera Maya. Under lush trees and beside the crystal clear waters of cenotes, adrenaline-inducing activities such as zip lining and jungle trekking balance with relaxing canoeing, kayaking, swimming, and lounging. A visit to the park is a way to experience and interact with a variety of the natural landscapes of the area in one place.
The park sits above the Sac Actun underwater river system of the Yucatan Peninsula. The open-air cenote at Tankah is the largest in all of the Riviera Maya. It’s an adventure just to explore its fascinating rock formations and clear, turquoise waters. For the even more adventurous, the park’s two zip lines provide a unique perspective high above the trees and the water. There is also a local Mayan village to explore, with traditional crafts and clothing as well as refreshing traditional food and drink.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Tankah Park hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Tankah Park?
- Caribbean Sea Snorkeling, underground river and cenote adventure from Tulum
- Tankah Park Five Cenotes Adventure Tour from Tulum
- Caribbean Sea Snorkeling, private underground river and cenote from Akumal
- Caribbean sea snorkeling, underground river and cenote from Playa del Carmen
Things to do near Tulum
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Valladolid
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Chichen Itza
- Things to do in Isla Holbox
- Things to do in Bacalar
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Progreso
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén