Top Treviso Multi-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Treviso Tours
Experience the Palladio Tours difference with the opportunity to discover Veneto’s fascinating villages and small towns, plus cooking classes led by an internationally recognized chef. We take you to charming Treviso, with its centuries-old canals; to Vicenza, world-famous for classic Palladian architecture and venture to the delightful medieval towns of Marostica and Bassano del Grappa. In your exploration of this region, the one we believe to be the richest in all of Italy, you will discover new cuisine, Italian art and fall in love with the warmth of Veneto village life.
Your Timeless Cities Tour takes you on a voyage encompassing culinary culture, timeless art and classical architecture. These can be found everywhere in Veneto - the stunning cities of Venice, Padua and Vicenza as well as the charming villages of Marostica, Possagno and Treviso. Wrapped around all this will be winery, cheese and prosciutto visits throughout the region.
An experience at the heart of Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site, in front of the most impressive peaks and along enchanting valleys. We enjoy a great scenery, hundreds meters high faces, enchanting alpine lakes, bucolic alpine pastures, surrounded by wild animals like marmots, eagles and chamoises. From the pastures of Mondeval, rich of natural and archeological traces, to the majestic face of Mount Pelmo and Civetta, to the wild valleys of Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park, we enjoy all the richness and the diversity of the south Dolomites landscape. We walk from hut to hut with our backpack, only with daily food, the hiking equipment and the clopthes for all the trekking. Every afternoon we reach a comfortable mountain hut, where we have a good dinner looking at the Enrosadira, the famous fire sunset on the white faces of the mountains.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Tours in Treviso?
What Multi-day Tours in Treviso are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets