Trentino-Alto Adige Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alex was the best guide we have ever had in all of our travels around the world! He shares his love of the Dolomites with all his heart. We highly recommend him as a guide and we are considering coming back to do his East Dolomite tour."
* A traveler said: "The lakes were fantastic and the tour guide , Alex was a pleasure to speak with. The entire Alpine landscape was picturesque. Dolomites are beautiful ❤️"
* A traveler said: "very good value - guide 1st class - good deal on gondola. coach transfer comfortable - and boat to Venice without problems"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! We ate regional breads, meats, cheeses and pastries, and drank local craft beer and the region's favourite spritz. Claudia is an engaging and informative host, and she gave us a great insight into the history and food culture of this interesting area. She also gave us some tips for the rest of our stay. Thanks Claudia!"
* A traveler said: "Magical tour. The views from top of the Dolomites are out of this world. The scenieries of the villages while travelling is breathtaking Not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "Frederic the tour leader was knowledgeable, fluent and personable. The tour was well organized and exceeded expectations. Frederick's knowledge of the history, culture and geography of the region was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day excellent tour guide and free time to to do your own thing highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "A great way to view this location, Alex the guide was great, he offered a sight change to our booked tour due to the weather. Spoke English well, a new clean vehicle, Top day"
* A traveler said: "I was a solo traveller looking to try snowshoeing for the first time. This tour was everything I hoped for and more. The communication prior to the trip was excellent - Guido (the guide) made sure I had all the right gear and arranged a pick up location that was conveniently located close to were I was staying. Guido happily shared his knowledge of the region during our hike. I would highly recommend this tour. An experience not to be missed if visiting the Dolomites during Winter."
Frequently Asked Questions
- From Bolzano: Private Day Tour by car: The Great Dolomites Road
- From Bolzano: Private Day Tour by car: The Heart of the Eastern Dolomites
- From Merano One-day tour: The hidden Dolomites
- From Lake Garda: Special Venice trip with private tour of the Lagoon by boat
- Share your Pasta Love: Small group Pasta and Tiramisu class in Bolzano
- Things to do in Bolzano
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Mantua
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria