Top Toulouse Art & Culture
44 results | All Toulouse Tours
* A traveler said: "Eric Millet was a terrific guide. He brought real passion and knowledge to the history of Toulouse. He knew the back stories on such important sights as the Church of Saint Sernin and had a good way of communicating about them. He took extra time with me because I was interested. I would recommend Eric to any traveler interested in acquiring deeper knowledge of Toulouse."
* A traveler said: "Albi is a fastastic place to visit. We were misinformed by the Viator that this was a guided tour which it is not. It is just a bus ride to and from. Also the price is steep due to commisions I presume. The City Tour bus office is cheaper plus the tourism office. Unfortunately we were not in Albi long enough due to our time in the Toulouse Latrec museum. We were not advised on time allotments."
* A traveler said: "You would be forgiven to think this activity might not be a good idea right now but actually it’s a good time. To navigate a bike in an unfamiliar city can be daunting but because of corona It’s already quiet and the 09:30 start we had coupled with our guides instructions we found it really easy. There is plenty to see and the guide who is not surprisingly very passionate about his city was very knowledgable. It’s flat and if you like you can remove your mask whilst biking. You have your hand wash so give it a go. We were very happy with our city tour. A beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide was very informative and interesting. Polite and friendly! He is from Toulouse and spoke English very very well. This Tour is everything you need to get to know this beautiful city"
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience! The artist is very welcoming and professional, which immediately put my mind at ease. If when you travel you enjoy following the conventions of the area you are visiting (..."when in Rome"), then this certainly hits the mark, as I can think of few other experiences that are as French as this. I know that I'd likely never get a chance to experience something remotely like this where I live, so I took a leap of faith. The drawing I got to take with me is tasteful, respectful, and one that will evoke memories for a long time. My advice? Do it! You won't regret it."
* A traveler said: "He was on time. Very professional and helpful. He did a great job with explaining the history of Carcassonne. Walked around with us and then gave us some free time. Wish I had some more time was my only complaint. He was also willing to take pictures of us anytime we needed to. About an hour and half drive from the city. So glad we did this tour."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were looking forward for a day in the medieval walled city of Carcassonne and a tour of a vineyard in Caux-et-Sauzens. Olivia, our guide, who spoke perfect English, ensured that everything went as planned whilst her explanations were very informative. The trip from Toulouse to the City of Carcassone was worth it given the City's unique architecture, size of the city and the fact that it is well preserved. Meanwhile, our afternoon at Chateau Caux was equally interesting. The vineyard management explained at great length the process of wine production from the harvest time till the time the wine is bottled. We had the unique experience to walk amongst the vines and also join in the harvest. A truly enjoyable experience. Last but not least we also visited the Canal du Midi, a must because of the picturesque views of the canal and the countryside."
* A traveler said: "This was exactly what I wanted! My tour guide Luisana was so nice and patient. Even though I am elderly and need to walk a little slower she made things super easy for me. We had a great time and I loved seeing Toulouse with a local. I highly recommend seeing a town this way!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Aquitaine