Top The Scottish Highlands Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
205 results | All The Scottish Highlands Tours
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative. Beautiful scenery and stunning views. Well worth the money. Driver was knowledgeable and funny."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "5 star trip from start to finish Bill was fantastic gave us tons of information facts and figures. We can not recommend you highly enough and Miaris shortbread was delicious a very moving and uplifting trip all at the one time. So glad it was Happy Tours. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "Wow, what an absolutely beautiful place to visit all made special by Ray from Timberbush tours, our driver, local historian and story teller. Excellent value for money and very professionally customer focused. Will return !!"
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "The driver Stuart was excellent, so knowledgeable about Orkney and entertaining too. I didn't realise there was so much history there."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, professional guides - flexible - allowing the group to go at their own pace and plenty of breaks."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Connor, was fantastic in every way! His knowledge and stories and personality made for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Commentary full of history very intersting. Boat was spotless crew friendly.Stopped right by urghart castle for photos views were stunning and we could take our dogs as we were on holiday and didn't want to leave them in the accommodation or in the car which was the reason we booked it"
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Duncan wa a fantastic tour guide, loved cairngorms, a true gem in the highlands. I'm not a whiskey fan, but the glen fiddich tour was very interesting and the wee dream tasting at the end was a very nice ending to the dat."
* A traveler said: "Excellent views, enjoyable train journey, places we stopped at were very pleasant, driver was excellent even under pressure."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day spent with Helene who was so knowledgeable about the Outlanders and The Highlands. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend 90 Min in the fresh air and learn great stuff about Inverness and Scotland Tour guide was excellent , she knew her stuff and was so enthusiastic about the Highlands and Gaelic culture ."
* A traveler said: "The tour is wonderful! Richly guided with local, historic and socio-cultural knowledge. Cycling by the river and canal, taking in the sites, there is a nice balance between being on the bike and pausing to enjoy Inverness surroundings. Our tour guide Alison was ace! Big thanks for a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "The driver/guide Ray’s knowledge of everything and cheerful chat, plus the fabulous scenery in a comfortable bus"
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide was excellent. We saw wonderful views in spite of the cloud cover. He was considerate of all of us and ensured everyone enjoyed the tour. We had an excellent lunch at the restaurant he suggested. All in all it was a great day"
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Italian Chapel
- Dun Carloway (Dùn Chàrlabhaigh)
- Isle of Islay
- Bealach na Bà Pass
- Beinn Eighe National Nature Reserve
- Fairy Glen (Faerie Glen)
- Glenfinnan Monument
- Skara Brae
- Chanonry Point
- Caledonian Canal
- Duncansby Head
- Road to the Isles
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Whin Park
- Kilchurn Castle
- Strathmashie Forest
- Inverness Castle
- Great Glen Way
- Fort Augustus
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in South East England