Top The Scottish Highlands Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
2 results | All The Scottish Highlands Tours
Sort by: Featured
From craggy mountains and castle ruins to deep lakes, the Scottish Highlands are bursting with magical scenery—and exploring by e-bike is the perfect way to see as much as possible during a full day of adventuring. Meet at the rental location in Inverness, grab a bike that’s customized to your specifications, and set off with maps and GPS in tow. The staff can advise on the right trails for your preferences.
Join this fantastic, informative tour on a bicycle! Guests will use a recognised Cycle Path to travel around Fort William discovering The Old Fort, Old Inverlochy Castle and the Caledonian Canal. Refreshments are available en route. Views of Ben Nevis are fantastic and the route is fairly flat. If timings go to plan guests will see the Harry Potter Steam Train too. A friendly guide is on hand to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bike Rentals in The Scottish Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These The Scottish Highlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Bike Rentals in The Scottish Highlands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in The Scottish Highlands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Trotternish Ridge
- Great Glen Way
- River Ness (Abhainn Nis)
- Cawdor Castle and Gardens
- Callanish Standing Stones
- Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)
- Isle of Islay
- Chanonry Point
- Fort George
- Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)
- Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)
- Castle Fraser
- Inverness Castle
- Fairy Glen (Faerie Glen)
- Merkinch Local Nature Reserve
- Maeshowe Chambered Cairn
- Glenfinnan Monument
- Duncansby Head
- Urquhart Castle (Caisteal na Sròine)
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in South East England