Top The Hague Layover Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All The Hague Tours
Sort by: Featured
This is the best tour to return home with the best pictures. During the three-hour walk, we walk about five kilometers through the city center and pass all the well-known, but also many beautiful hidden gems of Delft. We follow the cozy canals and thus pass all the highlights, such as the Prinsenhof, Oostpoort and the Oude and Nieuwe Kerk. You can join with every kind of camera, a mobile phone as well. I give you tips and tricks for the most beautiful photos or suggestions for a nice composition. To give everyone enough personal attention, the group consists of no more than eight people. We take the time to take photos at beautiful locations. The best and fastest way to get home with beautiful photos. Be surprised by the beautiful result, also just with your mobile! There is plenty of time to experiment with shooting.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Layover Tours in The Hague are taking additional safety precautions?
These The Hague experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Delft Pottery of Delftse Pauw Tours & Tickets
- Museon Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Scheveningen Tours & Tickets
- Royal Delft (Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles) Tours & Tickets
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis) Tours & Tickets
- The Hague City Hall (Stadhuis) Tours & Tickets
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813) Tours & Tickets
- Escher in Het Paleis Tours & Tickets
- The Hague Museum of Photography (Fotomuseum Den Haag) Tours & Tickets
- Louwman Museum Tours & Tickets
- Scheveningen Tours & Tickets