Top The Cayes Shore Excursions
20 results | All The Cayes Tours
* A traveler said: "I would recommend Avis to anyone staying on Ambergris Caye. The prices were the best I saw and the cart was delivered and picked up from my hotel. Can’t get any better than that!!"
* A traveler said: "The customer service was wonderful! I received timely warm service. The reps were nice and friendly. The golf cart was safe and got me where I needed to go with no issues."
* A traveler said: "Kenton Was a fantastic guide. Had so much extra information about the country and the culture during our drive to the zip line and cave tour. Very unique experience floating through the underground caves. Excellent tamales for lunch."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time inside the caves and seeing the rainforest of Belize. Easy to get there from San Pedro and the lunch wa a perfect... highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Joey was an excellent tour guide. Very knowledgeable about the area, as well as a fountain of information about politics, economy, history, etc. Richard and Carlos at the zip lining were informative, friendly, and safety conscious. Enjoy the ride 😄"
* A traveler said: "Perfect way to see an do several things all in one day when you are taking a short trip to Belize. Your day starts early as you have to catch the first water taxi off the island at 6:00am, but it’s well worth getting up early for one day of your vacation. The ruins are a beautiful site and our guide gave us a good history lesson about Mayan culture and rituals. Zip lining in the tree tops here is quite beautiful. And if you come when several species of natural orchids are in bloom, it is no doubt even better. Our tour guides gave us some nature lessons and also a little more information about current Mayan culture that still exists in the country even today. Tubing through the caves was extremely relaxing. The water is so crystal clear and the perfect temperature. Even the travel time in the car through the city of Belize and in between activities was fun to experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and Percy Lewis was a great guide. We learned a lot and tried some wine and rum which was delicious!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cave-tubing or Kayaking Zipline Experience for San Pedro Ambergris Caye Guest
- Altun Ha Mayan Ruins & Zipline Tour from Belize City All Inclusive
- Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from San Pedro Ambergris Caye
- Avis Golf Cart Rental LTD Island Explore
- Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San pedro Ambergris caye
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Mexico