Top Tennessee Outdoor Activities
154 results | All Tennessee Tours
* A traveler said: "This was our first zip lining experience. We had a wonderful time! Our instructors were the best. They're knowledge customer service and sense of humor put us at ease."
* A traveler said: "Great bucket list adventure! Eric and Levi were the best! Friendly and very welcoming. Tour was great!"
* A traveler said: "Brook was a great tour guide! This was my first time flying in a helicopter and it was definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience with the kids. I felt safe and reassured with all their knowledge. We all had a blast. Our guide was so good too. We all want to do this again"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, and great guide & team! The whole experience was awesome and Would definitely recommend booking this rafting trip! I will absolutely be back again!"
* A traveler said: "Tom was an amazing tour guide. Totally recommend the golf cart personalized tour. You can go down streets that buses can’t."
* A traveler said: "This was the first time for all of us. It was a great time and our guide big Steve was wonderful. Will come back to do the upper next time"
* A traveler said: "Our experience was AMAZING!! We had so much fun and the service/guide was phenomenal! Quest Expedtions had their process down. The Apricot Cafe next door also had AMAZING food and service. Clean facilities as well."
* A traveler said: "Awesome , right weather , right water level , wild .. will repeat everyday , perfect tour guide 👍👍👍 best rafting ever"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time!! Tristan was amazing!! It was soo much fun!! Thank you! I would definitely recommend this for anyone!! And do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun. Jeremia was very knowledgeable and showed us a good time. This tour is the best way to see a lot of Nashville in a short time. Also, we got very nice pictures."
* A traveler said: "Had such a great dj who really made our experience fun and enjoyable. This was a friend and mine’s birthday weekend and this was such a fun experience to do here."
* A traveler said: "Dirty mike was super informative and great! Was full of knowledge and helpful! Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was very nice and the sites were great. Loved taking the pics and hearing about some of artists history or meaning behind the murals."
* A traveler said: "Jonathan and Blaze were great guides. they were excellent with my 8-year-old. They also added humor in the zipping as well."
* A traveler said: "Nick the tour guide was the best!! We couldn’t have asked for a better guide for our first time in Nashville. So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolute blast. Our guide Aaron aka “Mitch” was GREAT!!!! Lunch was really good. The whole day was so much fun. Would highly recommend it and we will be back"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff, informative, peaceful in the midst of the Broadway "busyness." Some good stories/more recent history that we didn't learn otherwise."
* A traveler said: "Great time! The food and entertainment was great! Worth the money. The service was great too. Thank you to the crew."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very well educated in the history. The grounds were beautiful. I loved the outside seating area to relax with a glass of wine."
* A traveler said: "Our guides Sebastian and Roge were hilarious. They made us there for the 1st time extremely comfortable and safe. We will definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "Awesome pilot! It was top notch and had an absolute blast! It was a little windy, but the pilot made sure to point out all the valleys to see and it was a great time"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park
- Nashville Riverfront Park
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Memphis Orpheum Theater
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Madame Tussauds Nashville
- RCA Studio B
- Centennial Park
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Gatlinburg
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge
- Music Row
- Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Woodruff-Fontaine House Museum
- Victorian Village
- Cumberland Park
- Oaklands Mansion
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Ontario