Top Tallinn Extreme Sports
34 results | All Tallinn Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour that gave us a good overview of the city with plenty of time at each of the key stops. The tour guide was very friendly and informative as well."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience! Our guide was so amazing! Old Town was so beautiful. Such beautiful sights to see!"
* A traveler said: "The Guy had a very good knowledge of the history of the city and I felt took me to the important historical places. I then had a general trip around the outskirts which gave an insight into the Soviet period as well as some of the current important entertainment venues."
* A traveler said: "We loved this walking tour, as it also provided port transfers, which were needed as we weren't close enough to walk. The actual walking tour was insightful, we learnt a great deal. We also loved that we had free time before we had to meet back to get the port transfer back to the ship. The cost was quite good too."
* A traveler said: "We believe you learn a country's culture by the food. And this is a good tour. Our guide was very noce and took us to a fee places to try local food (tapas style) and some drinks (schnapps and wine). Not a full meal but will recomend it completely. make sure you visit your favorite place prior."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful daytrip which turned out to be a private tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and Lahemaa National Park was beautiful. We can certainly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour around Tallinn that we would not have otherwise seen. Thomas is a very good guide and has a lot to tell you."
* A traveler said: "Good tour, wandering around Tallinn with Kat. The old town is relatively small, so easy to negative. The tour only lasted 2hrs as there was only two of us, we didn’t complain because some tours are just too long, this was ideal."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous informative day and our guide knew her stuff! We had plenty of time to see all that was needed to get an understanding of tallinn. A must see place. There are lots and lots of toursts. However pur tour was private and we were able to hear and move around quickly. Cant believe we did what we did in 3 hours"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very very good. The guide was very knowledgeable and the transport very comfortable. We pick this tour over the Cruise ship tour because in included more and was less cost. It was the first time we used Viator and would not hesitate to book with them again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Palmse Manor (Palmse Mois)
- Dome Church
- Kadriorg Park
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)
- Estonian Open Air Museum
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn)
- Tallinn City Wall
- Sagadi Manor (Sagadi Mois)
- Tallinn Legends
- Olde Hansa
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany