Tallinn has so much to see and do that getting the maximum from three days in the city requires careful planning. From discovering its Old Town UNESCO World Heritage Site to exploring farther afield, here’s our take on spending 72 hours in the Estonian capital.
Piritaa Tee, Tallinn, Estonia
A day in Tallin
Excellent tour guide. She gave us information without drowning us with dates and names. She gave us information on the country
Patricia_C, Sep 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Pirita?
What else should I know about attractions in Tallinn?
- Kadriorg Park
- Tallinn Song Festival Grounds (Lauluvӓljak)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Tallinn Cruise Port (Tallinna Sadam)
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)
- Tallinn TV Tower (Tallinna Teletorn)
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn Old Town (Vanalinn)
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Tallinn Legends
- Dome Church
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Toompea Castle (Toompea Loss)