Tallinn has so much to see and do that getting the maximum from three days in the city requires careful planning. From discovering its Old Town UNESCO World Heritage Site to exploring farther afield, here’s our take on spending 72 hours in the Estonian capital.
A. Weizenbergi tn 26, Tallinn, Estonia
The address for Kadriorg Palace is A. Weizenbergi tn 37, and the park's address is A. Weizenbergi tn 26. Take tram line 1 to the Kadriorg stop to reach the park.
Shore Excursion: Old Town Tallinn and Kadriorg-Pirita Seaside
$90.92 per adult
Great tour in a wonderful city!
Great tour. Silva is an excellent guide! She is very knowledgeable and provided great information. Tallinn is so beautiful.
Scott_S, Jul 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Kadriorg Park?
What else should I know about attractions in Tallinn?
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Tallinn Song Festival Grounds (Lauluvӓljak)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Tallinn Cruise Port (Tallinna Sadam)
- Tallinn Old Town (Vanalinn)
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Tallinn Legends
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Dome Church
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Toompea Castle (Toompea Loss)
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)