Top Tahiti Outdoor Activities
86 results | All Tahiti Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the interior of the island. Extremely rough ride and you will get wet, dirty and probably bruised! Still worth it! Our guide gave us a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Such an awesome experience! Our tour guide, Fred, was spectacular. He took us to the most magical places. The views were insane and the ride was amazing. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Ride up to magic mountain was exhilarating and then the view was breathtaking Ron, our guide, was charming, professional and gave us a ton of great information"
* A traveler said: "This tour was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Mo'orea. Our guide (Corinne) was fun and engaging and taught us a lot about the island's history. The waterfall was breathtaking (as was the hike to it lol). I couldn't recommend this tour enough."
* A traveler said: "Great sightseeing, great snorkeling, great food. Unforgettable 6 hours Moorea lagoon trip. Friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "Cookie was a great guide!! Saw the island. Learned interesting facts! Everyone should see Tahiti this way!"
* A traveler said: "Yota was a great guide. He knows the culture and history. He also took some nice photos of us. Well worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the artifacts like temple ruins, Cook Bay at Venus Point with its lighthouse, learning about and seeing the island's fauna & flora, and highest waterfall. Fabrice, our tour guide and driver was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable guide who has lived in Tahiti all his life. Comfortable mini bus. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative and friendly. She was very accommodating to what we did and didn't want to see. Was great just having a tour for my family."
* A traveler said: "Easy and professional transfer to the hotel. Nearly no waiting time at the airport and flowers as welcome gift"
* A traveler said: "Upon arriving to Papeete Airport, the host was patiently awaiting for us and took us directly to our transportation. The drive to the hotel was smooth and we felt safe. The driver was professional and respectful."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at the Hilton and brought to the boat where our guide Mark waited. He was a great host and very knowledgeable of Moorea, the fish and other wildlife. Super fun snorkeling with the sharks and stingrays and over the tikis! Very relaxing and enjoyable. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Great service: waiting at exit; easy to find - clear sign with name; water available; looked after all the bags. Clean vehicle. Personable and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Driver was on time (4:20 AM), friendly and efficient! He got us to the Airport Quickly and with no fuss. Well Done!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic team: Thank you Luna and Clem for the wonderful day we spent together!! They know the best spots to go for an island tour and all water activities. They are very knowledgeable about all the native animal species and Moorea’s legends. We joked to them about giving a five star recommendation but all joking aside they are a five star plus team. We highly recommend them!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. I would definitely recommend this tour to other people. Our tour guide was very friendly and spoke both English and French. I like that we were able to see Moorea from an ATV and not on a bus."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful activity operated by FRANCKY FRANCK TOURS encompassing cultural and natural sites and points of interest on Moorea island which are a must see for everyone. The tour went according to the plan and we had lots of fun. We totally recommend it to other travelers."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our extremely nice, helpful and knowledgeable guide Nicolas we had a great experience with the sea scooters! We swam with stingrays and turtles at 3 different spots - would definitely book the tour again!"
* A traveler said: "The best jet ski tour in Moorea. 3 hours of non-stop fun. Very professional guided tour. Wonderful tahitian guide."
* A traveler said: "I have to say, I had a phenomenal time with Moorea Watersport. It was a experience of a lifetime. The guide (sorry! I forgot you name!!) took us to the lagunarium where NOBODY was there! It was just me and my wife and the guide! We swam with rays and sharks and the guide was kind enough to stop every time there was something to explore in the ocean. We had a blast riding the jet ski and this was worth every penny! Thank you so much Moorea Watersport!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour! We did it on two separate days which I would recommend. We had Fred as our atv guide and he was very helpful and knowledgeable and also a lot of fun to work with. We saw so many incredible views on the interior of the island. Day 2 we did the jet ski tour with Max and we had an absolute blast! Max showed us a lot of very cool spots and even made sure we got to see the turtles even though the current was pretty strong. This was our favorite half of the tour although both were wonderful and definitely worth what we paid!"
* A traveler said: "Caroline was very informative and the day was well planned. Learned a lot about the food of French Polynesia"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable. A unique experience. I was nervous for about 15 seconds, but the dive was easy and honestly fantastic."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Rarotonga
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Jalisco