There are numerous waterfalls all over Tahiti, but the most popular and accessible are the three waterfalls at Faarumai, known as the Cascades of Faarumai. Turning off the main coastal road, a dirt track cuts through the teeming jungle to a parking spot. From there a 5 minute walk brings you to the first cascade, Vaima Hutu. This is a truly impressive sight, with crystal clear water rushing down a sheer rock face into a cool, inviting pool.
The other two waterfalls – Haamaremare and Haamaremare Iti – are close by each other about 30 minutes’ walk away, and are well worth seeking out.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Faarumai Waterfalls hours of operation?
Should I book Faarumai Waterfalls tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Faarumai Waterfalls 2020?
What's the best way to experience Faarumai Waterfalls?
- TAHITI Fullday 8h Circle Island Tour on Sharing
- private Tahiti island discovery
- TAHITI Morning Halfday 4h Circle Island Tour on Sharing
- Private Island Tour
Things to do near Tahiti
- Things to do in Papeete
- Things to do in Rarotonga
- Things to do in Coral Coast
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Avarua
- Things to do in Pacific Harbour
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Lautoka
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Hawaii
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Queensland