Top Stockholm Water Tours
21 results | All Stockholm Tours
* A traveler said: "I liked the history and details given on the audio. Very beautiful sights. Clean and safe experience."
* A traveler said: "Great way to get a lot of Stockholm info in a short time. Was a wonderful jumping off point to see what we were interested in."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing, scenic, and enjoyable…excellent tour guide! Recommend for getting acquainted with the greater Stockholm area by water."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful. Our guide was very nice and friendly. Only downside was the pickup location. The tour might be expensive, but definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Just back from our tour with Felix ( great guide) with wonderful impressions from Stockholm. The kayak tour is really recommendable"
* A traveler said: "This sightseeing tour was great! It brought us to all of the stops we wanted to see. We toured the whole city first, then hopped off to the sights we wanted to visit. If you have limited time to visit, this tour will give you a bird's eye view of Stockholm."
* A traveler said: "Vasa Museum was very interesting, Gamla Stan was very neat to see. Tour guide Natasha was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining & informative day at Birka. Our guide (Elm) was hillarious & honest. A bit disappointed to know that Bjorn Ironside was not burried here but learned so much more about the viking lives & Birka's true facts !!!"
* A traveler said: "Great history, city, and food experience. Would do again. The guide was friendly and knowledge. It was a challenge to eat some of the foods but a good way to force yourself to try new things."
* A traveler said: "Wifi is very OK, and air-condition is adjustable per seat. The bus is clean and comfy. There was a clear communication in advance about the problems due to the accident on the road so we were well prepared for the longer trip. We arrived to the airport just in time. I recommend this service!"
* A traveler said: "Take the hop on hop off boat to get a wonderful overview of Stockholm. It makes the circuit in less than an hour and gives you a complete picture of how the cit is laid out."
* A traveler said: "Very fast on the two special seats. We had a nice guide/driver and some very cool views on the city and the green nature, saw some pretty islands and lost swedish house."
* A traveler said: "A really fun and enjoyable experience, would highly recommend taking a short trip to the archipelagos and do some kayaking and taking it all in."
* A traveler said: "Trip was awesome! The guides know their thing and keep everything organized and tight. They give us constant information and the paths are well planned. Sights are amazing, obviously and the whole experience was great value for money. Highly recommend! A+++++"
Frequently Asked Questions
- ABBA The Museum
- Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)
- Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)
- Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)
- Waldemarsudde Museum
- Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)
- Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)
- Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)
- Junibacken Children’s Museum
- Nobel Prize Museum
- Skansen Museum
- Stockholm Cruise Ports
- Stockholm National Museum
- Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)
- Drottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)
- Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany