Top Stockholm Art & Culture
171 results | All Stockholm Tours
* A traveler said: "We toured Gamla Stan and Vasa with Katrine on Aug 21 and enjoyed the entire day. Tour was easy to find and easy to follow with our mixed age group. Katrine provided history and answered our questions (on our first day in Stockholm) with kindness and attention. It rained but we had a lovely time :) Tack så mycket!"
* A traveler said: "Kiki was great. She was super knowledgeable and easy to converse with. With the backdrop of Old Town we felt like we got sense of the rich history of Stockholm and Sweden from our tour. First Rate! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our city tour with Sofia (Sophia) and our driver (sorry, I’m forgetting his name but he was great too). She really made Sweden’s history come alive and made the morning fly by. Both also made sure that we avoided all the major crowds so the tour felt more intimate and we got great photo opportunities. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour (even in the rain!). Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and super friendly. Would def recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative for both myself and my teenager. Perfect length and depth of information/ entertainment."
* A traveler said: "Great history, city, and food experience. Would do again. The guide was friendly and knowledge. It was a challenge to eat some of the foods but a good way to force yourself to try new things."
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant and axciting tour around the very old ages of Sweden History, when Sweden was not Sweden but a bunch of families and small towns.The guide man, simply the best one."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nima, did a great job personalizing the tour to our desires. He showed us things we wouldn't have found in the guidebooks. Overall a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Catarina is an amazing and engaging story teller. We were captivated the entire time. The tour was flexible and she answered all of our questions regarding Stockholm. The driver was just as kind as she was. One of the best city tours i ever had."
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best tour I have ever taken. The guides were professional, knowledgeable and personal. I was thrilled that they even tailored their tour to someone who was not as agile and young as most travelers. I feel like we made good friends and would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Convenient and cheap way for me to get to my hotel in the city centre. The bus was spacious and the driver was helpful"
* A traveler said: "Vasa Museum was very interesting, Gamla Stan was very neat to see. Tour guide Natasha was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Angus, Jonathan, and Helan were all great, we have three small children, 5, 3, and 1, and they helped us to make sure we had safety seats for them all which in itself was amazing. But the tour itself was wonderful they knew a ton about Vikings and rune stones, hard to get more from a 3 hour tour!!"
* A traveler said: "I liked the history and details given on the audio. Very beautiful sights. Clean and safe experience."
* A traveler said: "guide Soma was excellent, although she was not feeling well, she still complete the whole trip with super excellence service. the trip was fun, food was yummy and she was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining & informative day at Birka. Our guide (Elm) was hillarious & honest. A bit disappointed to know that Bjorn Ironside was not burried here but learned so much more about the viking lives & Birka's true facts !!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful. Our guide was very nice and friendly. Only downside was the pickup location. The tour might be expensive, but definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Informative excursion to some Viking historic sites. Our guide was an archaeologist who specialized in that period. Well done. Highly recommended. Certainly a must for all of those who know little about Vikings and their impressive history and accomplishments."
* A traveler said: "Nima sent his contact information in advance. He met with us as planned at Stockholm Central station. He had read our prior information. He tailored our tour to our wishes and accommodated as the day went on. He was very personable and knowledgeable about the city."
* A traveler said: "Wifi is very OK, and air-condition is adjustable per seat. The bus is clean and comfy. There was a clear communication in advance about the problems due to the accident on the road so we were well prepared for the longer trip. We arrived to the airport just in time. I recommend this service!"
* A traveler said: "This was nice, relaxing, and educational! We had a good time as family, and our guide Quentin was very accommodating and knowledgeable. We learned new things, and saw interesting places. There is a lunch stop at your own cost, at town of Sigtuna."
* A traveler said: "The tour was nicely run with around 15 stops to share interesting history and information about the city. Gina was an excellent tour guide and set a comfortable pace for everyone to ride. Doing this tour early in my trip gave me a good mental map of the city to explore by myself without feeling too lost."
* A traveler said: "Of course, Stockholm is a city that must be explored by foot but, this tour is a great way to get your bearings of the beautiful city in a short amount of time and when you can't be on your feet for a full day. Our guide, Äsä, is a history professor, and she had our full attention, including our 13 year old daughter, as soon as we got into her car. She has a wonderful gift of storytelling and making history come alive, both in the Vasa Museum and while touring Gamla Stan on foot. We learned so much about Swedish customs and culture as well as politics and history. While most visitors to the Vasa Museum had audio guides or read the descriptions beside each display, we were the envy of other visitors with our own private guide and commentary. Äsä is a wealth of information and really passionate about sharing her knowledge. Our tour extended well over one hour and we really appreciated the time she spent with us. I highly recommend Äsä and this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stockholm Private Custom Tour with a Local Guide, Highlights & Hidden Gems ★★★★★
- Private Stockholm City Tour by VIP car Vasa and Skansen museum
- Stockholm Top attractions all-inclusive Gran Tour
- Viking History Small Group Trip from Stockholm Including the Runic Kingdom: Short Day
- The Nordic Food Walk Stockholm
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Northern Germany