Top Stavanger Travel & Transportation Services
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Stavanger Tours
Western Norway’s Pulpit Rock is a towering cliff-plateau directly suspended over the Lysefjorden. Hikers flock here to dangle over the precipice and photograph the meandering blue fjord. This guided hike leaves from Stavanger brings you safely to the edge of the rock to take in the view. You have time at the top to take pictures, relax, and eat lunch or a snack.
Make the most of your time on shore in Stavanger by getting back out onto the water on this guided boat tour. Sail into the Lysefjord to soak up the scenery of mountains, waterfalls, and tiny islands, and see such world-famous attractions as Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen). Also visit Vagabond's Cave, which legend says was named after a group of vagabonds who hid there; see goats at summer pasture, and taste clear mountain water from the Hengjane falls.
Take the worry out of your arrival at Stavanger Airport and pre-book a private transfer to suit your group size (up to 6 people). Avoid the long lines for taxis on arrival, and travel in the comfort of a Premium car or minivan.
Take the worry out of your departure to Stavanger Airport and pre-book a private transfer to suit your group size (up to 6 people). Avoid the long lines for taxis at the hotel, and travel in the comfort of a Premium car or minivan.
Explore Stavanger at your own pace and according to your own tastes with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. Board and disembark the bus at any of the 11 tour stops throughout the city, including the Stavanger Museum and theLedaal Royal Residence. Spend as little or as long time as you wish at each stop or stay aboard for the full 50-minute circuit, listening to enlightening commentary via the audio guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Travel & Transportation Services in Stavanger?
The best Travel & Transportation Services in Stavanger according to Viator travelers are:
What Travel & Transportation Services in Stavanger are taking additional safety precautions?
What Travel & Transportation Services in Stavanger are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Stavanger may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets