Top Stavanger Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Stavanger Tours
Sort by: Featured
This is a guided tour where we visit different sights between Stavanger and into the Lysefjord. Such as. Fantahåla, Jettegryta, Prekestolen, Goats, Henganefossen etc. On the fly-bridge cruiseing in Lysefjord on a sunny day with family, friends, spouse or colleagues, it gives a wonderfully beautiful atmosphere with powerful mountain sides that meet the blue fjord.
This tour takes you through the city-islands off Stavanger. Here it is chill and quiet, we go at a slow speed to make the trip a social and pleasant experience for the passengers. This is the trip if you want a day / evening trip with friends or colleagues and eat shellfish or tapas on board before we set you off where you wish.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Stavanger are taking additional safety precautions?
These Stavanger experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands