St Vincent and the Grenadines Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Wayne, was excellent and very knowledgeable. He was from the area and knew the area very well. The trail was more difficult than we expected but Wayne went as slow as we needed to go and was very careful to point out the more dangerous or difficult areas. While we did not see the parrots, probably due to another very noisy group, we enjoyed the tour and the rest of the rainforest."
* A traveler said: "Comprehensive tour of many sites on island away from capital including Pirates cove fort and time on the beach - very enjoyable and good guide. The 9 am booking was held until 10 when ship docked late - very satisfied and can recommend this good value tour."
* A traveler said: "The water falls and the gardens are great. What makes the trip is the tour guide Sydney! He is knowledgeable and friendly. He gives you space to enjoy your trip with your family, but is there to assist when you need him. I loved the personal touch of bananas from a fruit stand and cold drinks. Make sure to ask him about airport transfers and other tours. He made our trip to St. Vincent wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We really liked the pirate tour on January 3rd.You simply have to book this tour.Our guide Mrs Coffee explained everything great and stopped wherever we wanted and still told a lot of new things there.At the end of the tour there was still a beach stay.We don't want to take a bath and instead looked at the surroundings and talked to other guides.It was a great day.Best regards and kisses from the big blond girl from Germany who told from the "klapperklapper girls". I miss you Mrs Coffee. Christiane & Dirk ,"
* A traveler said: "Fraser was a wonderful guide. He was very informative of the trail and local culture. We booked a tour with Fraser after seeing all the great reviews and they were spot on. You will not be disappointed! Fraser let us set the pace and was very accommodating so we could experience the amazing views along the trail and on top of the volcano. We highly recommend this tour or any other he offers!"
* A traveler said: "Driver met us at agreed meeting point and trip was excellent. Highlights were the movie set and Buccament beach"
* A traveler said: "Greatly appreciated Demiron's enthusiasm and desire to deliver the best possible experience during my short time in St Vincent. Keep it up!"
* A traveler said: "Greta kufy ( sorry If I spelled it wrong ) is one the best tour guides you can have on this trip. Even though the pirates of the Caribbean tour was very underwhelming. The dark view waterfall was beautiful and relaxing! I came on this trip to research my Garifuna heritage, and Greta was so enthusiastic and knowledgeable that she was my go to tour guide throughout the whole trip! I highly recommend checking out the waterfall and having her as your tour guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island