Top St Maarten Parasailing
11 results | All St Maarten Tours
* A traveler said: "The quietness of parasailing. The team works well together! The team is very courteous and professional. Well be back!😊"
* A traveler said: "The check-in was easy & the boat was very up-to-date and offered plenty of shade. Nickolas and Natalie provided lots of good information on the island itself and all the excursion sites. It was a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "This was a nice tour around the island and a great way to get familiar with the island. I was picked up on time by a comfortable tour bus. We drove around the entire island with stops at various lookup points, with stops on Orient Beach and Maho Beach. Fun way to see both the Dutch and French sides of the Island."
* A traveler said: "Great time and thanks to JP and Laney for making the day so much fun!!! The tour really gives you a great look at the different beaches on the island. The snorkeling in Mullet bay was awesome and of course the swing off the boat is a highlight."
* A traveler said: "Very good setup and the great service by the team. Good location and easy to get there. The photographer is good and provided quality pictures for my family."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip! Ian and crew were amazing and the boat is comfortable. Just enough shade and 2 bathrooms onboard. The open bar was stocked with beer, sodas, wine and rum. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "Exhilarating and yet relaxing day of boating, swimming and sunshine. Marit and Nicholi were great co captains… navigating the big waves, serving up ice cold drinks and wonderful hospitality! We enjoyed the local culture eating lunch at a beachside restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Georgie and Benjamin were amazing!! I would give them 10 stars if I could! The food was phenomenal and the guides know how to have a good time. If you don’t book this charter you are missing out! You won’t go hungry and you won’t go thirsty I promise!!! The people we met were awesome and a great time! Best part of my trip to SXM!!"
* A traveler said: "It was pleasant I completely messed up booked the wrong day I was so worried I was just gonna lose my money but merchant was willing to work with me and reschedule I appreciated this very much and they were very friendly. If I ever come back I would definitely do business with this merchant!!"
* A traveler said: "Neil and his crew was so nice the food was amazing they party with us like they knew us for years I would recommend using Neil for your excursions also they do private party"
* A traveler said: "Jose was a fantastic guide. He was knowledgeable of the culture, history, and able to determine based on our group what to see and do. Definitely if you are wanting to see St. Maarten book this excursion."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Best Of Full-Day Snorkeling and Beach Excursion with Hot Lunch in Sint Maarten
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Maho Beach and Orient Bay Sightseeing
- The Best Catamaran Day Sail in St Maarten
- Anguilla Day Trip from St Maarten Including Lunch
- Speed Boat & Snorkeling Tour Pinel & Tintamarre Islands for CRUISE SHIP GUESTS
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises