Top St Maarten Kayaking Tours
15 results | All St Maarten Tours
* A traveler said: "The quietness of parasailing. The team works well together! The team is very courteous and professional. Well be back!😊"
* A traveler said: "Very good setup and the great service by the team. Good location and easy to get there. The photographer is good and provided quality pictures for my family."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip with Captain JP and Laney! Beautiful water, great hospitality, an unbelievable excursion. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The check-in was easy & the boat was very up-to-date and offered plenty of shade. Nickolas and Natalie provided lots of good information on the island itself and all the excursion sites. It was a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "I loved that we were taken to spots that hidden gems of the island! Dwight was a great tour guide! Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Tamela & the crew were fantastic. The boat was clean. Each stop was so much fun! I would go again!"
* A traveler said: "This was a nice tour around the island and a great way to get familiar with the island. I was picked up on time by a comfortable tour bus. We drove around the entire island with stops at various lookup points, with stops on Orient Beach and Maho Beach. Fun way to see both the Dutch and French sides of the Island."
* A traveler said: "I was scared at first. But after going on the first one then going on the others it was great. I had a really good time the man and women that helped you with the zip lining were really nice and friendly and I will do it again. A mother from New York"
* A traveler said: "Neil and his crew was so nice the food was amazing they party with us like they knew us for years I would recommend using Neil for your excursions also they do private party"
* A traveler said: "It was pleasant I completely messed up booked the wrong day I was so worried I was just gonna lose my money but merchant was willing to work with me and reschedule I appreciated this very much and they were very friendly. If I ever come back I would definitely do business with this merchant!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely cruise and the crew was great. I would go again. This was a wonderful way to end our vacation."
* A traveler said: "Arum was amazing! He is a terrific host, treated us like visiting family. He even invited us to contact us later if we had any questions about the island. I felt as if I was borrowing a family members buggy, he made sure we were comfortable and settled and had places to eat and visit! He was very accommodating. I would highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience, a beautiful view and an awesome guide. It was great to kayak in the ocean and swim out to snorkel. The guide was very knowledgeable and personable. The drinks after were great! A must do if you’re in St. Marteen."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Best Catamaran Day Sail in St Maarten
- Best Of Full-Day Snorkeling and Beach Excursion with Hot Lunch in Sint Maarten
- 3-Hour Guided ATV Tour Island Highlights Plus 1-Hour Relax by the Beach
- Ultimate Prickly Pear and Anguilla Experience
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Maho Beach and Orient Bay Sightseeing
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises