Top St Maarten Art & Culture
31 results | All St Maarten Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun, Informative & Delicious. It waa easy to get to it had a lot of varieties.. Rum & Gelato. Christina was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting with my name on a card. We were at our resort in Zone 1 within 10 mins. Perfect ride!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and so very friendly. She showed us the important aspects of Sint Maarten that we otherwise would never have know about! And homemade trays to boot!"
* A traveler said: "I loved that we were taken to spots that hidden gems of the island! Dwight was a great tour guide! Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great driver and very informative. Medium size bus to ourselves. Air was cool. Would definitely use this service again."
* A traveler said: "Wellington was amazing. He let us decide how long we wanted to stay at each location and gave a great history lesson."
* A traveler said: "Neil and his crew was so nice the food was amazing they party with us like they knew us for years I would recommend using Neil for your excursions also they do private party"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful day cruising around the island. The crew were fantastic and so friendly. Multiple stops with excellent snorkeling. I'm still smiling from the experience."
* A traveler said: "I was scared at first. But after going on the first one then going on the others it was great. I had a really good time the man and women that helped you with the zip lining were really nice and friendly and I will do it again. A mother from New York"
* A traveler said: "Every time I travel outside the USA I’ve always book my arrival & departure through Viator and I’m never disappointed. Fast, friendly and respectful service."
* A traveler said: "Very good setup and the great service by the team. Good location and easy to get there. The photographer is good and provided quality pictures for my family."
* A traveler said: "The Sky Explorer tour was extremely fun and provided a great bird’s eye view of the island. We did the tour on our first full day on the island and it helped orient our sightseeing on the following days. The equipment was well maintained, the staff were very friendly and I highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Jose was a fantastic guide. He was knowledgeable of the culture, history, and able to determine based on our group what to see and do. Definitely if you are wanting to see St. Maarten book this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Pablo is a very informative and made us feel most welcome We had very high-quality bikes which are easy to ride"
* A traveler said: "This was a nice tour around the island and a great way to get familiar with the island. I was picked up on time by a comfortable tour bus. We drove around the entire island with stops at various lookup points, with stops on Orient Beach and Maho Beach. Fun way to see both the Dutch and French sides of the Island."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Amazing!!! Worthwhile experience. The art & collectibles were phenomenal, well-preserved. Beyond exciting! The owners were present engaging. Shared their wisdom, knowledge, & encouragement. Would definitely go again."
* A traveler said: "We got to see all major sights.Price was very reasonable"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! Tons of facts and history learned! Amazing stops, and drinks provided in an air-conditioned van! Lucius was a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Edwin made this the most memorable trip! My friends decided not to attend any of the excursions and it ended up being a private tour. Edwin was extremely knowledgeable, patient and most of all, professional! He took really good care of me, totally putting all my trust in him! I already know I’ll be a repeat visitor and hopefully Edwin will still be available for future adventures! Thanks again, Edwin! 😊"
* A traveler said: "We have used Jo Junie 2 times now, both experiences we had were excellent. We left on the shuttle right after we arrived at EDC, we were there early also. Were picked up at Maho right on time by Lucious, he did an excellent job, please commend him on his local knowledge, professionalism and service. Highly recommended"