Top St Lucia Shore Excursions
165 results | All St Lucia Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. Our guide, Natasha was wonderful. She did a great job of narrating all the sights. We got to see all of the island’s main highlights. We were served beer and rum punch on the bus. I would recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "It was a few days before Saint Lucia shut down but the tour guide was brilliant, there were just the 2 of us. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "We had the best day ever with Jerome and Chris aboard Israel King II. The reviews are completely accurate and our group of six highly recommends booking with them! The day was fun and flexible! Best decision to start our trip to St Lucia off with this experience."
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Andre was knowledgeable & friendly. He made us feel at ease when we were a little hesitant about getting into the water. He made sure to be patient with us & when we were in the water, he continuously pointed out different fish & items of interest. Highly recommend having him as your guide. He was amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "Morgan was an incredible and earnest guide. He paid attention to every detail of comfort and offered us such a great experience of the island from a local's perspective. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most beautiful beaches we have ever seen, Captain Cliff was great, the best tour guide we have ever had."
* A traveler said: "Professional set up and really friendly guys. The gondola ride was informative and interesting and the tour guide appeared very knowledgeable. The zip lines were fun and it made for a really different day out."
* A traveler said: "Mozart, Captain Cliff and The General were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have had a better day with them. Mozart is a blast and has so much knowledge of the island! Definitely book this day with them!"
* A traveler said: "Five Stars for Julian!! He provided my boyfriend and I with an AMAZING experience touring and learning the history of beautiful St. Lucia. He was professional and a delight to spend the day with. Thanks Julian for a wonderful tour!!"
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this excursion. Accessibility is amazing as they have pick up from almost any private villa/hotels on the island. The only thing i would suggest is hairnets be provided with the helmets. Wear socks if you are going to wear sneakers. The lines were great especially the 2-3 long/fast ones. The tour guides were very helpful and nice. They also took such great photos and videos of me and my friend on the lines. It can be a bit tiring and is not recommended for people overweight or elderly due to the stair walkings to each line. I would def do this again any time!"
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "The crew made this whole experience! Each person was so friendly and fun. The mud bath was fun, the lunch that was included was authentic and full of flavor! So good. The music was fun to dance to and we will definitely book with this crew again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guy was great. Very relaxing Beautiful area Lunch at Coal pot was a great ending to a wonderful day Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! We had fun guides that made sure we safe the entire trip! Best thing about the excursion is that we traveled through small communities and even ventured some of St. Lucia’s history!!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 12 had a fabulous time thanks to Chris! He took his time with us, explaining some of the amazing local culture and sites and gave everyone plenty of time to ask questions, take pics and shop! I highly recommend this tour, especially if you can request Chris to be your guide!"
* A traveler said: "All I can say is wow! Beautiful views all the way up to the top of the mountain. Definitely a difficult hike, but I was determined to make it to the top with my tour guide. Such a great feeling of accomplishment once we made it. If you can handle an intense hike at least halfway it is worth it for the views. Very informative and friendly guides."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the sights! Be ready for some winding and hilly roads! Wish lunch accommodations were included."
* A traveler said: "Samuel was very knowledgeable of the local history of Saint Lucia and gave us a bit of an education during our trip to the distillery."
* A traveler said: "My parents were very pleased with the level of service they received from Eugene. Thanks for helping to make their anniversary trip spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Everything went just as we hoped! Captain Cliff himself was waiting for us when we got off the ship! Comfortable trip with water and beer provided when we arrived at the beach! Collected for our return at the arranged time. All good!! 😁"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour guide, Karen was PHENOMENAL!! Our entire day was filled with laughter, history about the island and great food. I will definitely do it again!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Gros Islet
- Things to do in Bonaire
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon