Top St John's How to Get Around
30 results | All St John's Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip around Antigua. Boat ride was a lot of fun in itself. Sting ray city was great and all the beach were so beautiful"
* A traveler said: "My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our excursion. Our driver Cyril was courteous and friendly and provided us with a wealth of information, as he drove us to places of interest. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were first to be picked up and last drop off at Jolly Harbour and we enjoyed every minute. The guys on the crew are the nicest and really made a memorable trip for us. Amazing scenery from the climb up Hells gate island, fun snorkeling and a great lunch. This really was the perfect way to see some of Antigua’s most beautiful sites. Wish we had more time, would’ve done the extreme adventure cruise as well. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Bertie was so informative and very educational. So happy we chose this trip! From the sights to see, the history behind it, and the guide along the way made a fantastic way to end our vacation getaway."
* A traveler said: "Shaun who was our driver was excellent he couldn't do enough for us his knowledge and love of the island was lovely. Thanks Shaun you were very entertaining and knowledgeable and made the experience really good fun"
* A traveler said: "Everything was memorable. So much to see! Fantastic experience with an awesome driver! There is so much history and amazing qualities all over the island. It was a pleasure to have the experience."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. We toured on a government holiday and we were on the tour alone. As such, we received a more personable tour experience, which we loved. Thanks Jerry. The lunch was the best that we had in the island. Our tour experience was outstanding and I’d definitely recommend them."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on our tour - would 100% recommend! We saw all the main sites and learnt a lot about the history of the island"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with Lloyd. Very informative and never rushed. Truly enjoyed seeing all the sights and some of the best views around. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour and I highly recommend it!! Beautiful beaches! and I was also went to Nelson's Dockyard to shop."
* A traveler said: "The driver was knowledable, friendly & kind. I'm glad I used this service. This was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time!! Air conditioned car with a happy and knowledgeable tour guide. She welcomed us with fruit and water. We saw 5-6 worth of beautiful sites. Lunch was wonderful, a taste of the island. Great price for the tour. I recommend this company to all travelers. Also received a fee bonus treats."
* A traveler said: "The staff was very personable, your happiness is their number one priority. The hike was lots of fun, could be challenging for beginners but the great views will more than make up for it. Got a better understanding of the island and its residence, different villages along the route to the hiking trail."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Andes