St George Tours
* A traveler said: "Nice guide. Great day trip. Guide knows the area well. Had fun hiking and seeing different sites She brought along snacks"
* A traveler said: "Our first trip to Zion and Michael made sure we got the most out of it! He was very knowledgeable about the area and shared a lot of interesting facts as we drove to the park and while we were hiking. Happy to take pictures for us. Wonderful charcuterie board mid-hike. It was a great way to experience the park for the first time."
* A traveler said: "What a memorable experience. Hope was super sweet and made the experience unforgettable. I recommend booking directly through the company to avoid a $70 surcharge. Well worth the $500"
* A traveler said: "I travel a lot & this was by far the best excursion we have ever been on! I’ve never experienced or seen anything like what Cristo showed us. Definitely a must do!"
* A traveler said: "What a blast! We had the perfect host and perfect weather. The ride was thrilling and seeing the petroglyphs was amazing. We discussed them and ran around the rocks looking for more. We especially loved seeing the “glittery rocks” and finding them on the trail. Families will love this tour."
* A traveler said: "Adam was an amazing host for our last minute family trip before we left St.George Utah back to Vegas. There was some confusion at first due to the viator app not linking with the company, but they quickly fixed it and we arrived on time to go over the rules and start our tour. Adam was hilarious, witty, and very easy to follow. Hands down the ABSOLUTE best tour I have ever been on. The sand dunes were amazing, and we were able to cool off in the water towards the end of the tour. Everything was perfect and I will definitely refer all of my friends to this location. Thank you for the perfect end to our trip!!"