St Augustine Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved Chief T. He was easy to understand and told the history in an enjoyable way. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Enjoying celebrating my fiancé’s 50th birthday!!! We enjoyed the ride and the company! We had a great time! We will definitely consider returning for another cruse when we return to St. Augustine!!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely getting the chance to capture these pictures and actually seeing footage with spirits! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was a great tour guide ….kept us engaged in stories and history about St. Augustine. Plus the food and wine experience was awesome. 5+ Stars…Very enjoyable tour!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin, Mike and Christi were awesome!! Such a great experience. They were knowledgeable and funny. A must do tour!! This is a family owned business and a percentage goes to a non profit organization to educate the youth! Love this tour! I would do it again in a heartbeat"
* A traveler said: "Tyler, our guide, made the experience super fun and engaging. The ride was so much fun and the scenery was absolutely captivating!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were awesome and very knowledgeable. The wine was very good. We loved seeing the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! Alex was very knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable immediately. It is no wonder this tour has a badge of excellence. It is worth the money as it is truly a wonderful and unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Morgan was our guide and although we did not see any ghosts, she was great. Lots of stories and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. Sandra was an awesome guide and story teller. She even had picture to correlate with her stories."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the boat tour of the Saint Augustine water way. The captain was very informative and interesting. We also learned a lot about the history of Saint Augustine. Would take the tour again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Bob. He was excellent! He has tons of interesting information and stories. I only wish the tour went to more secluded areas or was later at night. The amount of people out on the streets meant the atmosphere was not very creepy. I had a good time though!"
* A traveler said: "It’s always a good time!! Very nice paddle boat and the music is a hit! Great vibes on the water. I will definitely be back!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was our favorite part of the trip. Dale is such a wealth of knowledge! Wish we had more time to hear more about the fascinating history of this City. Took his advice on a local place to eat, which was awesome. Will definitely take his advice to return in January to see everything lit up!"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was very knowledgeable with good ghost stories. Also good variety of drinks in different pubs."
* A traveler said: "Karen, our tour guide, really brought the historical City of St. Augustine to life! She is a wonderful story teller and excellent communicator."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable, gave lots of historic information. Waited patiently for us when we were running a little late due to parking issues."
* A traveler said: "Great time! Fun group and beautiful views. 2nd time on this tour and will do it again with visitors."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with Blaze. He was very informative and answered any and all questions that we had. Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Jim was an incredible tour guide! Very knowledgeable and backed up everything with facts. Knows a lot about the history of st Augustine, as well as many other places, and was very fun to talk to!"
* A traveler said: "No story to tell. Enjoyed the experience with friends. Kevin was awesome. The Lighthouse story was chilling."
* A traveler said: "Laura was wonderful. She introduced us to some hidden local gems. The food was delicious and we made some nice acquaintances along the way. She made each of us feel welcomed, and provided an all around good time."
* A traveler said: "I've been on many tours and this was the first one that I actually saw and videoed an orb!! Bob was a great tour director and very factual and informative. I was very impressed with the spiritual evidence he let us see and hear."
* A traveler said: "Loved the stories and the old buildings so beautiful. Tour guide was early and ready to go. He did a great job retelling the stories."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Colonial Quarter
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- St. Augustine History Museum
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Old Florida Museum
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- World Golf Hall of Fame
- Potter's Wax Museum
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- St. Augustine Old Jail
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Flagler College
- Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine
- Fountain of Youth
- Lightner Museum
- St Augustine Historic District
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina