Potter's Wax Museum
This iconic St. Augustine attraction is perfect for the whole family. With some 160 wax sculptures that run the gamut from actors and actresses to historical personalities, famous politicians and more, Potter’s is widely recognized as the first wax museum in America.
Travelers who enter this wildly entertaining museum will learn the story of the wealthy George Potter, who ventured to Europe with his family, where he paid a visit to the original Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum. Fast-forward to 1948, when this quirky institution was opened, and you have the short version of how Potter’s Wax Museum came to be. Visitors can wander the halls, check out top exhibits and marvel at how lifelike these figures truly are!
What are Potter's Wax Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Potter's Wax Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Potter's Wax Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Potter's Wax Museum?
- 2 Day History Tour at St. Augustine
- 10:30 pm Shadows of the Supernatural Tour
- Discover St Augustine: Attractions Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off
- St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Things to do near St Augustine
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina