Memorial Presbyterian Church
This stunning contemporary church is widely considered one of the eight religious wonders of the world. Perhaps that’s because its stunning façade with towering spires, royal arch and smooth white stone are truly a sight to behold.
Visitors who appreciate breathtaking architecture and attention to stonework detail with find a stop at Memorial Presbyterian Church worth the trip. Trained docents can unlock the art and history of the interior during a free tour, and religious travelers can participate in a Sunday morning worship where all are welcome.
What are Memorial Presbyterian Church hours of operation?
Should I book Memorial Presbyterian Church tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Memorial Presbyterian Church 2021?
What's the best way to experience Memorial Presbyterian Church?
- Discover St Augustine: Attractions Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off
- St. Augustine Scavenger Hunt: The Pretty Ancient City
- St. Augustine Private Golf Cart Tour
Things to do near St Augustine
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina