Top South West Ireland Tickets & Passes
11 results | All South West Ireland Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun and relaxed we met my brother and kids there. So much to do. Very pretty surroundings and great play areas"
* A traveler said: "The models are excellent. The map is very informative. The Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Rory was a awesome tour guide. Very professional, on time, helpful with dinner reservations. We felt we would call upon him again, and again. The van was very CLEAN!, Covid-19 friendly, and knew the area. Thank you Rory!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience glad I booked it the website makes it so easy thank you was such an enjoyable day to learn about whiskey"
* A traveler said: "Agreed, this was one of the most interesting of the Castles that we visited while in Ireland. There were interactive exhibits for kids and period-dressed folks to have a go at sword play etc. The history was excellent, the excavations below the castle were very interesting, and the setting on the river breathtaking. One word of caution, as is often the case in Europe, coming from the center of the city, signage is not great!"
* A traveler said: "Food was very good except that the ribs were a wee grizzly. The entertainment was excellent the whole experience is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Had a Great time. Beautiful area. The car park was flooded so we couldn't see the gardens. Everyone was very friendly."
Killarney Super Saver: Dingle and Slea Head Day Trip plus Ring of Kerry and Killarney Lakes Day Trip
* A traveler said: "The scenic views were fabulous and our Viator guide was knowledgeable and entertaining❣️ Loved this tour❣️"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Muckross House, Gardens & Traditional Farms
- Rock of Cashel
- Skellig Michael
- Cromwell's Bridge
- Gougane Barra
- Cork St. Anne's Church
- Skellig Experience
- Charles Fort
- Blasket Islands
- St. Fin Barre's Cathedral
- Stone Circle
- Aghadoe Cathedral (Aghadoe Church and Round Tower)
- Derrynane House
- Cobh Heritage Centre (The Queenstown Story)
- Bishop's Palace
- Mizen Head
- Cahergall Stone Fort
- St. Colman's Cathedral (Cobh Cathedral)
- Gallarus Oratory
- Derrynane Beach
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England