Top South West Ireland Half-day Tours
29 results | All South West Ireland Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun and relaxed we met my brother and kids there. So much to do. Very pretty surroundings and great play areas"
* A traveler said: "We met on time at the tourist office and headed off for an irish coffee learning about Cork on the way. We then headed to the magnificent English market to sample wine, cheese and seafood. The oysters and smoked salmon were delicious. This was followed by chowder, chocolate and stout at the bodega. Frances was a very attentive tour guide and we didnt need to eat til much later in the day! Enjoyed by allowing"
* A traveler said: "Run by locals. Got us there just before the crowds. The grounds of Blarney Castle are beautiful. Loved the walk out to the lake. Trip to Cobh also interesting and very scenic."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. We were lucky to have such a fine day, and we're delighted to see whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "We've had a wonderfull day with, lucky enough, nice weather. Guide John is a very good storyteller with the tipical Irish humor. Thanks John!"
* A traveler said: "Rory was a awesome tour guide. Very professional, on time, helpful with dinner reservations. We felt we would call upon him again, and again. The van was very CLEAN!, Covid-19 friendly, and knew the area. Thank you Rory!"
* A traveler said: "Schavonne was fun, informative, and we lived her pony Mickey Mouse. We couldn’t have asked for a better guide in the beautiful mountains and valley!"
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day to visit & our driver was very knowledgeable. The walk up the stairs to the Blarney stone was challenging if you are not in fairly good physical condition."
* A traveler said: "The ride was great, with excellent views as the weather mostly cooperated. The driver was entertaining, enthusiastic, and informative. We were blessed to ride in a smaller tour bus that maneuvered the narrow roads well and made stop-offs easier."
* A traveler said: "Great cycle tour! It was a great way to see a beautiful city. Very easy going, scenic and a great tour guide. Would highly recommend to give it a go and explore the city a different way."
Killarney Super Saver: Dingle and Slea Head Day Trip plus Ring of Kerry and Killarney Lakes Day Trip
* A traveler said: "The scenic views were fabulous and our Viator guide was knowledgeable and entertaining❣️ Loved this tour❣️"
* A traveler said: "Rob and Maggie May gave us a brilliant tour of Killarney National Park peppered with historical facts and some really quite memorable jokes... We particularly enjoyed the fairly cutting banter between all the different jaunting cart drivers as the passed on the paths. The tour ended at Killarney Brewing company with a pizza (they accommodated our veganism) and a beer (I particularly like the blonde) Great trip all together!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cahergall Stone Fort
- Skellig Experience
- Stone Circle
- Muckross House, Gardens & Traditional Farms
- Cromwell's Bridge
- Elizabeth Fort
- Aghadoe Cathedral (Aghadoe Church and Round Tower)
- Gougane Barra
- Titanic Experience Cobh
- Rock of Cashel
- Bishop's Palace
- Cobh Heritage Centre (The Queenstown Story)
- Ballycarbery Castle
- Treaty Stone
- Ring of Beara
- Derrynane House
- Drombeg Stone Circle (Druid's Altar)
- Derrynane Beach
- Cork St. Anne's Church
- Valentia Slate Quarry
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England